Loompa farms yeti f3's or bx2's

• Thread starter blis84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Can only run a dozen beans, have two packs of moondawgs, yeti f3's and yeti bx2s going to run prob 6 of the yetis and 6 moondawgs any recommendations on which is better the f3s or bx2s. We have a yeti mom from mota, not sure which, my boy I got it from doesn't either just that its motas most recent yeti release and canna collective a while back.

blis84

blis84

I was thinking about running 3 bx2's and 3 f3s but I'd rather run all the same to see a few phenos.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It's all about selection. I'd pop full packs. Just do one pack at a time. Why pop a few to select a pheno when you could be sitting on a better pheno still in seed. Pop the whole pack of bx2s is what I'm saying player!

blis84

blis84

I usually do but I've been dying to run both but ur prob right, its nice running the whole pack to pick your favorites out of them. We usually like to run 15 of each strain but do to security and space issues we only have about another 12 spots in the veg room. Ima go with a pack of bx2s and a couple sunshine daydreams I have, got 6 - 6 males in this last pack, found a great male though, straight buttered blueberry muffin nice resin, actuAly am dying to dust our moondawg keeper with him, and we have a serious blue diesel x Joseph og monster blueberry diesel leaner we have some plans for with the yetis and moondawg males, we pulled 19 zips off her last run in a 10 g airpot of resin covered totem poles. Top shelf shit, Gage's strains are def top notch, they hit the lotto with that Joseph og male, supposedly a loompas headband s1 or something like that. We have packs of grateful chem, leia og, grape stomper og, charity og, lemon puff, sugartown express, cornerstone, burning desire and breakout to run still, can't get to em fast enough the leia ogs are top of the list, they are over two years old. Hope they all pop.

PHEN

PHEN

I think the Collective drop were F1s, both Moondawgs and Yeti OG (aka Headband BX) at time, when he originally changed the name to Yeti OG. Missed out on those back then.. Im with @Skunkmasterflex about a whole pack. BX2 would be my choice, just my 2 cents, but Im bias, cuz I wanna see em lmao.. Good vibes with everything @blis84..:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom