LOOMPA Headband, BlueBerry(dj short pre00) x tree dawg Deep Bubba , kosher kush,la woman, The Flav

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

Any one can enter just need a oz I think they have it every year week is going tO be the 16th fest but it stopes for 4 year nO sure why but Its back on so I think it will be extra bomb this year but last time they had it in08 it was so killer I hope they get camp minglewood again that place was so cool it called NY Harvetfest Dam Sam Productions

cooper1

cooper1

what up guys its been a while im allmost done with thee but here is week 5 ill post up tomorrow with new pics ill take tonight
bb xtre dawg
DSCN1556
DSCN1567
DSCN1563
loompa head band og
DSCN1580

DSCN1592
deep bubba
DSCN1611
DSCN1612
kosher kush
DSCN1679
DSCN1672
DSCN1675
LA Woman
DSCN1698
DSCN1703
DSCN1705
DSCN1718
DSCN1720

the flav sat phneo grapefruit
DSCN1733
DSCN1740
DSCN1755
the flav Rom Dom huge nugs allso has a candy smell love the flave the sat i my fav but in the lng run i think i might change my mind to the rom dom one the nugs get chunky as hell with the crazy smell of sweet citrus candy and swet pine i love it allmost cherry candy smell i can stop smelling both of them
DSCN1760
DSCN1762

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

very nice cooper. killing it bro. lovin that loompas headband!

cooper1

cooper1

def going to make some changes next round i used flora nova grow and bloom with there Floralicious and hygrozyne i sure my prob is in the floralicious it happen to me using the flora plus i add a liite to much and the in side of th nug is over puffed out and has a yellow color on the in side im just picky its never good enough all was think i can improve but thr nugs are bomb i post up some pics show u guys what i mean with the florallcious i think i going to hold off till week 4 or 5 to start i would used my dropper and give it a little shot every time but let me know what you think they look health im trying not to hit them very hard with chems hope u like

cooper1

cooper1

the head band is stright fuel i have it right next to the kosher kush and as far as smell the hb knocks the kk out the water in the start the loompa smelled like neem oil the nasty ass smell then it just keep get more and more fuel to her she week 8 and she is a stinky ass bitch i took a bunch of cut of her i want to pop more for my loopma beans see what else is in there

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

if you dont want to hit them hard with chems then flora nova isnt the line for you. check into their general organics line or bio biz line for some organics in a bottle. looks like what youre doing is working well. like to see what you mean by yellow inside the buds tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom