Loompa Pheno Hunt Round 2. White Yetis

• Thread starter mrtokez2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrtokez2

@mrtokez2 Damn... fwiw......The nanners on my MoonDawgs turned out to be sterile.

Nice job spotting them early on.Hopefully this will resolve itself when you run the clones.
Good luck!

Good to know a skilled grower is having the same problem as I am. Thanks for the encouragement but given what happened w my yeti f3s and now this combined w several members also having this problem, not going to he expecting much out of these. Were you able to find anything notable?

A

A-Roe

That's what I'm saying..dropped a gang of money on loompa beans so if these don't turn out right ima go on an e-rampage
Well bro, make sure that your room is 100% before you give blame not saying that yours isnt. I had a light leak in my room this round that cause balls on every plant in my room except for the Moondawg F1, I wanted to say it was something wrong but instead I went into my room after lights out and noticed this big streak of light coming into the bedroom from the hallway light, picked all the balls, covered the leak and not one has returned. And all of my balls were at the beginning of each internode.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Good thing that wasn't planned as that would be a conspiracy!
What I intended to say is that I don't think Loompa's had intentions of anyone not being happy with their seed by them getting hermies. It's mother nature.

M

mrtokez2

No lighting issues. The white yetis were put into one of my bloom rooms mid flower so any lighting issues would have fucked w the main gals. Like I've stated before several loompa beans hermied on me even at different locations so draw your own conclusions from that. I've been holding my tongue regarding loompa products but honestly I wouldn't recommend them to anybody looking for og specimens as of now. Lot of people happy w their "og dominant" phenos probably don't even know what a real og smokes like..which to me..is how these breeders make money.

waayne

waayne

Good to know a skilled grower is having the same problem as I am. Thanks for the encouragement but given what happened w my yeti f3s and now this combined w several members also having this problem, not going to he expecting much out of these. Were you able to find anything notable?
@mrtokez2 I found one MoonDawg pheno that tasted like lime Kush,it was very popular with patients,but it threw nanners from seed,so I put her clones in a milder soil mix,and ran it again,from clone it was all OK until week 8 then it started throwing nanners pretty much off all the major branches,apparently these were sterile nanners as no seeds were ever found.
I culled the mom after this run as the flowers looked pretty ragged full of nanners.....
It was a shame, as that Moon Dawg pheno was AAA quality.
I didn't find any Yeti's that impressed me enough to run again,one pheno tasted great ,but didn't pack much of a punch......a few folks have told me they found quality keepers in the Yeti's.....I have yet to smoke any, to compare it to clone only OG cuts.

alaskind

alaskind

in the over saturated seed market 200$ should buy you a LOT. i have only.spent over that amount on a pack of seeds once in 20 years growing and i got exactly qhat was advertised.... to say that a pack of.seeds might have a hermie in it is fact.... however if it happens repetitavly that should be a know fact as well when sold/bought. there are sooooo many good seeds at around 100$ that charging more puts the expectation on the seller to produce whats advertised.... imho of course...

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

No lighting issues. The white yetis were put into one of my bloom rooms mid flower so any lighting issues would have fucked w the main gals. Like I've stated before several loompa beans hermied on me even at different locations so draw your own conclusions from that. I've been holding my tongue regarding loompa products but honestly I wouldn't recommend them to anybody looking for og specimens as of now. Lot of people happy w their "og dominant" phenos probably don't even know what a real og smokes like..which to me..is how these breeders make money.

I feel the same. I also have also held my tongue out of respect of being a fellow grower and understanding that finding hermies is part of process sometimes. After three rounds with hermies from Silver Bubster, and White Yeti I could care less about these genetics with the majority of other growers having similar shitty results. I have seen them blame these bad results towards anything but themselves and I myself hold them accountable for the continual bad results. I mean you @mrtokez2 were given these White Yeti's as a replacement of having an unsatisfied seed run with Yeti Og right? The gratitude is nice but then to end up with the same bad results again. Talk about lighting a fire under somebody's ass. One thing I never understood is you can never get a straight answer from them. They seem to have an obsession with misdirection. What's there to hide? They have 14 different nick-names for one single strain and also can't resist to coin new name's for clone only cut's as if it were a creation of their own. More like Loompa Farms a.k.a. Everlasting Bullshit.

M

mrtokez2

I feel the same. I also have also held my tongue out of respect of being a fellow grower and understanding that finding hermies is part of process sometimes. After three rounds with hermies from Silver Bubster, and White Yeti I could care less about these genetics with the majority of other growers having similar shitty results. I have seen them blame these bad results towards anything but themselves and I myself hold them accountable for the continual bad results. I mean you @mrtokez2 were given these White Yeti's as a replacement of having an unsatisfied seed run with Yeti Og right? The gratitude is nice but then to end up with the same bad results again. Talk about lighting a fire under somebody's ass. One thing I never understood is you can never get a straight answer from them. They seem to have an obsession with misdirection. What's there to hide? They have 14 different nick-names for one single strain and also can't resist to coin new name's for clone only cut's as if it were a creation of their own. More like Loompa Farms a.k.a. Everlasting Bullshit.

These white yetis weren't "given" to me they just gave me two packs for 300 rather than the usual 400..but its still not worth it so far. Even their foodog sample at the cup smelled sorry..nothing like og. The underdog was dried too quickly and was nowhere near og quality. I have not seen anything og out of their seed lines..I'm beginning to question if they really know what og plants are..no more gratitude here. I'm also questioning their THC tests because I highly doubt there is ANY straight og plants being popped out of loompa gear. Until I see that shit and smoke it for myself and verify its ogish I'm calling bs on all loompa gear. Before anybody tries to say I dunno what im taking about let me just say I know og intimately. Every single damn characteristic about the girl whether I'm in veg or bloom I can pick out. Loompa seeds have no og in them..at least the bullshit I popped so far..

M

mrtokez2

What ALSO is irritating as fuck is how they said the yeti line is their attempt at making an underdawg seed line because of issues with making s1s due to unviable pollen yadda yadda..and then at the cup they have underdwg s1s and ALSO underdawg og which is ud hit w reversed tk?? Are u fuckin kidding me? Wtf was the point of anybody buying yeti f3s? Money grubbin practices it seems like to me. here's my loompa challenge. Anybody in LA that knows wassup w real og please show me a yeti product that holds its own. I doubt irs existence.

M

mrtokez2

And jolly mon I appreciate your input but that sounds like a sad excuse. Basically you're saying its cool I got 8 females so 1 hermie is ok? Shouldn't be any hermies period. Mother nature huh? So I guess its normal to have one retarded kid out of several? I don't see archive or wifi seeds having any of these issues..and they all work w ogs that IMO are stronger than udog. Ride the internet hype train.

M

mrtokez2

Guess what time it is? Ball time! This is a different pheno so now I'm down to six viable bitches..maybe less as time goes on.

IMG 20150417 202136
IMG 20150417 202228

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Mrtokez2 I fully understand your anger towards your experience. Like I said if you are not satisfied by our products I will do my personal best to make it up to you. Without your brutally honest reports it would be difficult to make the improvements needed to resolve these issues. I know how much time and money it takes to make a good run and our goal is to help you not hinder so I apologize for the frustration this has caused you. Your report is very much appreciated and will be addressed promptly by our breeding team. Thank you.

Anybody having these issues please pm me and we will work something out.

A

A-Roe

Yeah i remember that it was said that the underdog didnt give enough viable pollen to make enough seeds then saw, then saw the Underdog S1's, then saw someone say that the Underdogs1 was not really an s1 because it was Underdogx Tk. What is really going on is there a Unerdog S1 or not?

Latest posts

Top Bottom