Loompa's Black Yeti

• Thread starter Lord Xenu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Whoa, Black Yeti. Bam-ba-lam. Whoa, Black Yeti. Bam-ba-lam. She really gets me high. Bam-ba-lam. ...

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Oh gawd, there is hope. I had about given up, actually couldn't sleep, traumatized.

Where is that Ram Jam disc......

Clamper3

Clamper3

Think i might pop a few... For the inside... But i wanna see the pics of these outside beasts..
Come on guys... Do tell??? Who's rockin em & where???

Clamper3

Clamper3

Wow... OomPahPah... 74 days... When you lookin at pick them? I thought tgey were 70 day strain... I knew with tgat much Sativa Would be hard to bring into the 70 day range..

kds710

kds710

Underdog OG not too surprising considering its legendary status thanks Jolly Mon. 1'a these days I'll have some loompa ladies under my lights when the space opens

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Package finally arrived yesterday after almost seven weeks. All four bean packs gone and a nice letter. Not a happy camper, puts a serious dent in our cultivation plans for the summer. Shaking my head....

Clamper3

Clamper3

Wtf over.. You got a letter from Our federal government?? & you waited 7 wks for that letter.. Holy shit man ... Sorry

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Package finally arrived yesterday after almost seven weeks. All four bean packs gone and a nice letter. Not a happy camper, puts a serious dent in our cultivation plans for the summer. Shaking my head....
I got one of those "Dear John Letters" a few months back too;
ordered some GSC s1's after that--
and got 'em...

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Wtf over.. You got a letter from Our federal government?? & you waited 7 wks for that letter.. Holy shit man ... Sorry

Yeah, a very long wait and a lot of anxiety for all that freak'in BS. Got to be a better way.

I'm thinking better planning for the garden may be the way to go. I'm going to save up and travel to some of the Cups this fall and look there for future beans. We still have some time in Alaska before the grow licenses are issued. Retail shops are suppose to open in May 2016, and we are hoping cultivator licenses will be available starting Feb 2016. So getting some beans this fall, should be OK.

Geologic, you got game bro!!!!

BudLord

BudLord

So I was looking at the seeds and thought this one was interesting and was clicking away to see the ordering process and now apparently I bought them. Do I just wait the seven days for them to be reposted or should I contact someone?

Very appealing girls though. I may pick some up in the future. Loompa, can you describe the different phenos; yields, aroma, etc. Is there a star? Wide variety? Minor differences?

Top Bottom