Loompa's Black Yeti

• Thread starter Lord Xenu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I thought mine were frosty also, but only 15% thc.

Should have said it does have good bag apeal. Not A+ but maybe B+/A-. Maybe an A if the plant produced larger nugs.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
@Reeferman

Here are some pics of the Black Yeti. A bitch to grow, low thc, low potency thc profile, small nugs, a bitch to trim and low overall yield.
View attachment 552169

Not sure if everybody can read the results, but 15% thc.......

View attachment 552165View attachment 552166

The bubble hash is gritty from this plant also. Can't believe I paid 200$ a pack, and actually dedicated 3 spots in my garden to this strain. Major fail.
i ran a pack outdoor as well.... didnt come through the way i wanted.. small buds that were pretty close to the yeti... mediocre at best

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

i ran a pack outdoor as well.... didnt come through the way i wanted.. small buds that were pretty close to the yeti... mediocre at best

This was my thought also. Every Yeti I grew was far superior to the Black Yeti. The Black Yeti had many traits from the Yeti, however everything the Colombian brought to the table brought down the overall quality. This hybrid isn't meant to be, IMHO.

I had a buddy grow out 5 females, and they all came out similar to mine.

Just so I don't only talk bad about Looma farms genetics, I will say the Yeti was one of my favorites in my garden this year. Good bag appeal, high yields, mildew resistant, moderate ease to grow, and demanding some of my highest prices of the season. I should pick up more packs soon.

Reeferman

Reeferman

Thanks Guys I will say depending on the terpene profile 15% can be ample to have a profound effect in Sativa's for certain .
I have had pheno's in some Sativa's that were only 12-13% that had us flying compared to 27% Indica that was all THC .
I was present the first time Rob Clarke tried synthetic THC via vaporization Skunkman gave him a ample amount about = to 5-6 average phat joints his response was more or less" I have devoted my life to MJ if this was what it was like I am not really sure I would have "
Skunkman and I had been playing around for some period of time before Rob made it we followed up by giving him a ample dose of limonene and as it settled in he was like "that is much more like it "
The effects of terpene and THC can be very profound , this is why so many remember such amazing effects of many of the long flowering sativa strains in the 60 to late 70's .
The Majority of the gene pool was bred towards fitting into a fast flowering time frame and small framed well behaved plants .
C

J

Jameshaze

I have a question for reeferman . The company mms old school ba . Did they carry the officail neviles grail ?

Top Bottom