Loompa's Challenge: Yeti F3 by sym

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

My official thread for THE CHALLENGE
Loompas challenge yeti f3 by sym

1st and foremost a big shout out to @loompa for making this happen for me ..literally! I started by soaking [6] Yeti F3 the holiday weekend, [5] sprouted within 48 - 72 hrs ....gonna give #6 a few more days to show up to the party but I'll be starting the last [4] or maybe the Foo Dogs after the 20th when my numbers permit.

Loompas challenge yeti f3 by sym 2

Almost a week old, two are showing purple stems!!

Loompas challenge yeti f3 by sym 3

^#4

Loompas challenge yeti f3 by sym 4

^#3

I'll be updating this thread with pics every Monday.

Hibrix

Hibrix

Nice start cant wait to get my foodog f3s going@symbiote420

Btw i talked to you on nwgt yesterday(truebred) and decided to start a new account here since this is where all the loompa stuff is being grown.

GoClutch

GoClutch

Awesome start, and best of luck Sym! I'm about to start my journal on here for the challenge as well- just finished transplanting my sprouted seedlings tonight.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Been awhile since my last update, these F3s have been a true roller coaster ride for me but I think I finally got a hold of the situation. Haven't had much to show or report that was positive til now!

Yeti F3 #3 - purple stem, three leaf blade ....took 3 cuts and she's been in bloom for a week now!

#6 (right) and #7 .....at 12 weeks of veg thinking #7 should have grown a lot more than this by now! Putting #6 in the bloomer next week!

I kept a cut from the most "vigorous" male, #1 ....it has a strong, putrid skunky/fuely smell to it!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Dam I like that cola in the back. The yeti lookin straight to.

That's my Mackinaw OG (pheno A) saty dom high to that gal, the smoke makes me zone out! Taste like pine and lemon fuel, plus she grows and yields like a mofo there are five or six colas not pictured that are the same size or bigger!

The other plant that's visible is my SFV OG x (Stardawg f2)!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Good seeing ya around @bsb, I hope all is well brotha!

Here's my Yeti #3 at 20 days, she's done a complete 180 and is freakin' huge now! For some reason I know this one will be the keeper!!

Yeti #6 at 6 days ....it's a good thing I popped these last two Yeti, they ended up being females!! Gives me (2) more gals to select a potential keeper(s) from!

Yeti #7 at 6 days

Latest posts

Top Bottom