APPEARANCE dense and sticky typical og kush

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL strong fuel

Dominant smell of bud :
Associated smells of bud :fuel

TASTE

Dominant flavour : straight fuel
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : yes/no
lung buster

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 60% head 40% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)10 stronger than the tahoe og that swerve entered at the 2009 cannabis cup
stonger than any og kush i have ever smoked have sampled the tahoe,larry,sfv,fire,xxx,true,100 dllr amongst others
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 3-4 hours some strong stuff
Use : Daytime/Bedtime both
Munchies? : yes/no no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Loompas headband smoke report
Loompas headband smoke report 2
Loompas headband smoke report 3
Venom818

Venom818

as promised im no pro at these smoke reports but told some people that i would so here it is sorry for the bad pics ill try to get some better one's up.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damnnnn... Nice report bro..Even nicer pics and nugs. I've always wanted Loompas's HB, I take it this was from clone only? Great job bro and thanx for sharing.

Venom818

Venom818

Damnnnn... Nice report bro..Even nicer pics and nugs. I've always wanted Loompas's HB, I take it this was from clone only? Great job bro and thanx for sharing.

thnx bro,this was from bean's that medic made but i think he gave me s1's on accident cause i popped 6 and got 6 female's or maybe i just got lucky

Nice report! sounds like some killer smoke.

thnx bro everybody thats has sampled it has been impressed

Been after this one.

she is definitely the most potent og i have ever tried and i have tried alot of them

thnx bro

G

gerardbutler79

very much appreciated report venom. And yes if they came from Medic in seed form they were most definitely S1's of the Loompa Headband which is just a cut kinda like the 91chem. Can you say if the rest of the females you grew out were similar?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

did you sample any of this at 70 days, or did you just take the whole thing down at 80? sounds like some serious fuerte!

Venom818

Venom818

very much appreciated report venom. And yes if they came from Medic in seed form they were most definitely S1's of the Loompa Headband which is just a cut kinda like the 91chem. Can you say if the rest of the females you grew out were similar?

nice thnx for the info,yeah the other females were similar used them for a little breeding project got hit with the ortega male

BlackBart

BlackBart

Nice grow and report Venom . I been growing Loompa's headband for a few years now . I found out that if you let her go eighty days she is pure dank . She can also be a very good yielder .

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Nice analysis Venom. I still got these on ice. Need more room in here!!
Medic told me they were LoompaHeadband cut (aka CandyKush) dusted with pollen from a full fledged male found in LH selfed seed. That's theoretically not supposed to happen but.... Maybe you got different beans?? or a different story on 'em?? Either way, shit sounds good bro. Enjoy!!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I gots to get me some of that man.. Where's Medic hangin' these days?

Venom818

Venom818

Nice grow and report Venom . I been growing Loompa's headband for a few years now . I found out that if you let her go eighty days she is pure dank . She can also be a very good yielder .

i got like 92 grams in a 3 gal hempy

Medic told me they were LoompaHeadband cut (aka CandyKush) dusted with pollen from a full fledged male found in LH selfed seed. That's theoretically not supposed to happen but.... Maybe you got different beans?? or a different story on 'em?? Either way, shit sounds good bro. Enjoy!!!

these are suppose to be them maybe i just got lucky or there s1's cause i got 6 females no males

I gots to get me some of that man.. Where's Medic hangin' these days?

medic is mia right know bro im looking for him myself

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Lookin damn good bro, answer'd my own question when I bump'd into this, Beautifully flush'd flowers my friend, Peace SSP

O

OnlyKush

It's very possible to get a male s1 of pure blood genetics from beans found from pounds. Or the rare S1s As I call them since I've ran through a few of them myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom