APPEARANCE dense and sticky typical og kush

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL strong fuel

Dominant smell of bud :
Associated smells of bud :fuel

TASTE

Dominant flavour : straight fuel
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9
- cough factor? : yes/no
lung buster

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 60% head 40% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)10 stronger than the tahoe og that swerve entered at the 2009 cannabis cup
stonger than any og kush i have ever smoked have sampled the tahoe,larry,sfv,fire,xxx,true,100 dllr amongst others
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 3-4 hours some strong stuff
Use : Daytime/Bedtime both
Munchies? : yes/no no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

sdgrower

sdgrower

Nice smoke report Venom. You should do a journal on the ortega x loompa headband cross you mentioned. That should be real interesting.
Cheers!
:animbong:

Venom818

Venom818

Id like to see that happen with these Paki's I have...a male S-1. Cool report no doubt....sounds like a keeper.

some dank to be found bro

sounds really dank... ill smoke report

its truly amazing smoke

Sounds like some prime time

its some kill homie

Nice smoke report Venom. You should do a journal on the ortega x loompa headband cross you mentioned. That should be real interesting.
Cheers!
:animbong:

they didnt make it cold weather i was doing them out side

Some kill fo sho

fo sho

BudPatch

BudPatch

Nice job on this Venom! Picked up what was supposed to be a Loompa cut at a center in Denver a year or so ago and ran it. It was not as advertised, and wasn't even a kush cut of any kind. Oh well...thats why I grow from seed unless I've sourced the cut!
BP

OGONLY

OGONLY

Just saw this report for the first time. Having been lucky enough to smoke some of Venom's loompa's Headband I thought I would coment.

It is just as advertised, straight fuel and about as potent as it gets. Very powerful high that lasts more than 2 hours.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Funny Im just seeing this thread aswell... had the pleasure of sampling some of venom's loompas headband yesterday and hands down definitely some killer smoke... fuel flavor with a very nice kick behind it very potent stuff... had me on stuck not even try to drive...

Good job venom... kicking out that fire... hope one of these days I get the pleasure of holding such a bomb strain... keep up the good work :banana1sv6:

Venom818

Venom818

straight killa!

thnx dog

Im long after this cut! how does it compare to 707 headband?

707 is some kill bro but the loompas headband is more potent

Nice job on this Venom! Picked up what was supposed to be a Loompa cut at a center in Denver a year or so ago and ran it. It was not as advertised, and wasn't even a kush cut of any kind. Oh well...thats why I grow from seed unless I've sourced the cut!
BP

no way u will find that cut at a dispensary,sorry bro i cant tell you how many fake cuts i grew from clubs

Just saw this report for the first time. Having been lucky enough to smoke some of Venom's loompa's Headband I thought I would coment.

It is just as advertised, straight fuel and about as potent as it gets. Very powerful high that lasts more than 2 hours.

we got to chill soon bro glad u liked it i still have like an eight left LOL

Funny Im just seeing this thread aswell... had the pleasure of sampling some of venom's loompas headband yesterday and hands down definitely some killer smoke... fuel flavor with a very nice kick behind it very potent stuff... had me on stuck not even try to drive...

Good job venom... kicking out that fire... hope one of these days I get the pleasure of holding such a bomb strain... keep up the good work :banana1sv6:

thnx bro glad u liked it my fav smoke forsure

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Venom that stuff sounds like dank.. I know u said it was killer.. U got some nice cuts Doggie

H

headiemeddie420

damn i got the daywrecker and Chemdog #4 but ive never had this. it definitely looks like its kush dominant and not as much as the chem lines.... whats the flavor like?

Venom818

Venom818

Damn Venom that stuff sounds like dank.. I know u said it was killer.. U got some nice cuts Doggie

thnx bro,have since added some nice additions

damn i got the daywrecker and Chemdog #4 but ive never had this. it definitely looks like its kush dominant and not as much as the chem lines.... whats the flavor like?

kerosine fuel bro

how do s1's compare to the actual clone?

most come out indica dom but got lucky on this one there all bomb tho the homie medic had like 4 keepers from s1's we have a huge yielding one called Hawaiian diesel

should be getting this cut pretty sonn! super excited

if you do you will be pleased as punch

E

el_tenador

Good to know you kick it with Medic, he was a good dude.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn venom that looks like some fire you always kill it bro!

what strains you currently running if you don't mind me asking!

T

TheIronLung317

Damn man, i know that shit is the bomb! Yo don't forget i still got you, so let me know when you're ready! This run of BB came out super blueberry dank, and nice and frosty!Also got some S1's out of the run...woot woot!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just saw this report when i was out in LA i hooked up with rushoe and his bro he hooked me up with some of this and the wifi#3 you had just finished. this was really good potent smoke. im not a ehavy smoker took a few tokes and was good, my brother and cousin really liked this. when i was out there the cherry pie and the loompas was the best we had. i got my rec and went to alot of places to check out the scene. how long did you run her?

Top Bottom