Loompa's headband

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That shit looks fire! I can't wait to pop my Loompa Headband Bx beans. How's the high and taste on them nugs, Venom? Kinda looks like my outdoor White Fire!

Venom818

Venom818

That shit looks fire! I can't wait to pop my Loompa Headband Bx beans. How's the high and taste on them nugs, Venom? Kinda looks like my outdoor White Fire!

taste like kerosine the high starts off in the head really nice then puts your ass to sleep LOL the perfect blend of indica and sativa haven't had a og like this ever

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Looks like your smoking some sweet weed, hope all is well with you and yours. Take care

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
taste like kerosine the high starts off in the head really nice then puts your ass to sleep LOL the perfect blend of indica and sativa haven't had a og like this ever
I love it. That is my fav kinda of herb. The reason I smoke OG! I need to pop my Loompa HB Bx and OG squared. I'm about to flower my Karma White OG v2.0 and some 707 Headband soon. Should be some funky fire in my future! Lol. Enjoy them nugs. I'm smoking some TRIPPLE DEEZ, CHEMICAL ROMANCE and WHITE FIRE out my bong this morning.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looks real dank Venom. Rival hes got me itching to pop my Yeti Og (formally HB bx) and OG squared aswell. Cant wait to see what i can find in them beans. ~ODB~

Illmind

Illmind

that headband fire lookin. howd u like the wf3 venom? an is that triangle kush the same tk u rockin?

true grit

true grit

some loompa headband nugs im puffing on right now from the homie medic some fckn kill and my fav smoke

Nice, tell that foo to holla...im bout to go through some more candy and king d....

Venom818

Venom818

Looks real dank Venom. Rival hes got me itching to pop my Yeti Og (formally HB bx) and OG squared aswell. Cant wait to see what i can find in them beans. ~ODB~

get on that bro freak found a badass pheno

that headband fire lookin. howd u like the wf3 venom? an is that triangle kush the same tk u rockin?

thnx bro,the wifi #3 i grew was bomb but not the real deal,are u asking me is my tk the real deal cause its a s1 but not sure i understand that second question sorry im baked as fck

Hide yo kids....hide yo wife

they raping everybody

when you say it taste like kerosene, then would you compare to be most similar to the tahoe?

definitely different than the tahoe im not the best at describing smells but i would say taste and smells like straight fuel where i would say the tahoe is lemon fuel

Nice, tell that foo to holla...im bout to go through some more candy and king d....

Ill let him know when he hits me up Lol ,man get on those some flamage in those beans

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks great

sounds even better

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

get on that bro freak found a badass pheno

thnx bro,the wifi #3 i grew was bomb but not the real deal

Dam bro that wifi#3 u had was some straight fire... what makes it not the real deal compared to the real deal... Just want to know what to look for Bro....:mmm

Venom818

Venom818

Dam bro that wifi#3 u had was some straight fire... what makes it not the real deal compared to the real deal... Just want to know what to look for Bro....:mmm

different bud structure taste and high both are dank and taste great but there definitely different.Im sure its just a dank ass cut of whitefire

Latest posts

Top Bottom