Loompa's headband

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

make sure to do a smoke report on this shit! how many days did you take this?

H

hemployed

Looks really nice man. I've got a bx1 going that looks pretty damn close to this. Great job.

Venom818

Venom818

Yummy lookin good

thnx bro

killer job there venom. even with your camera issues it still looks really fire my friend. happy harvest and props on the grow! :yes~SMF~

thnx bro not my best run had some issues alond the way

Looks really nice venom! Bet that shit is gonna be tasty!

the 55 day sample i smoked was dank cant wait to try this one

Nice job there bro! Interested in a fully detailed smoke report on this one. (when the time comes) :bongsmi:

ive never done one and im pretty bad at judging taste but ill try bro

make sure to do a smoke report on this shit! how many days did you take this?

78 days taking her sis to 80 ,ill try on the smoke report it was kinda hard to tell her apart from the tahoe

Looks really nice man. I've got a bx1 going that looks pretty damn close to this. Great job.

nice throw up some pics my boy medic killed it with thses beans

Venom818

Venom818

Do you notice she has more vigor, and easier to clone than some of the og cuts?
Just wondering if being from seed if you get any better growing habits

shes takes the same as any og cut i have had and looks to have a bit better yield than the tahoe

true grit

true grit

Hell yeah, looking dank homie! Youll have to mess with pull days, Medz and i had a long convo and he was pretty solid on sayin day 67 was peak harvest for loompa cut. Pull mine around 65-68...may save a few days of waiting!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Looks badass Venom ... wondering about your greencure ratios when you spray in flower. Ive never used the stuff before and have a bit of pm showing up on sugar leaves...have you ever had any problems spraying it on the buds and having it burn away the pistols or anything ?

peace brotha
jj

Venom818

Venom818

Hell yeah, looking dank homie! Youll have to mess with pull days, Medz and i had a long convo and he was pretty solid on sayin day 67 was peak harvest for loompa cut. Pull mine around 65-68...may save a few days of waiting!

ill try to pull her next time @ 67 and compare

Looks badass Venom ... wondering about your greencure ratios when you spray in flower. Ive never used the stuff before and have a bit of pm showing up on sugar leaves...have you ever had any problems spraying it on the buds and having it burn away the pistols or anything ?

peace brotha
jj

i belive i use 1 tea spoon per gallon bro,yes it will burn the pistils but it wont affect the finished product

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

So loompas cut is the OG Kush named Headband not the real deal Daywrecker,Underdog cut??? I had always thought Loompa had the Original not the Cali 707 OG. Cornfused now going to have to go have a chat with a bro for sure..Whatever cut you have bro it looks killer and great job growing it,enjoy to the last puff!!!1:rollj:

Venom818

Venom818

So loompas cut is the OG Kush named Headband not the real deal Daywrecker,Underdog cut??? I had always thought Loompa had the Original not the Cali 707 OG. Cornfused now going to have to go have a chat with a bro for sure..Whatever cut you have bro it looks killer and great job growing it,enjoy to the last puff!!!1:rollj:

its like some straight pure kush bro the old so.cal pure kush not the bubba one and way better than the cali 707 og or any other og for that matter that i have sampled and i have sampled alot of og's LOL.THNX BRO

true grit

true grit

Yeah most def not a OG kush or no 707 OG. Straight candy diesel. Pure diesel fire when cranked right! With a nice skittle aftertaste...:makeup

I

innercityphunk

Venom's is definitely looking like straight OG. where as the other has the typical Sour D structure. love em both but I'm a OG ho.

nice work, looks so tasty.
icp

Illmind

Illmind

good shit venom.. green mopho is that headband cut more potent than ecsd? i think i know what it is. what did u get it labeled as hband?

Venom818

Venom818

Venom's is definitely looking like straight OG. where as the other has the typical Sour D structure. love em both but I'm a OG ho.

nice work, looks so tasty.
icp

me 2 bro shes definitely a pure kush

looks bomby bro! keep it up!!!

thnx

looks great from here, nice work!

thnx bro

good shit venom.. green mopho is that headband cut more potent than ecsd? i think i know what it is. what did u get it labeled as hband?

this is some pure kush in the purest form bro most potent strain i have sampled to date.Im testing the daywrecker right now ill post some pics when shes done

420alldaze

420alldaze

that is some sweet lookin hb brotha
! pullin up a couch for this. peacentreez

Illmind

Illmind

oh u got the real daywrecker? word. be nice to c comparison. you talking about suges pk? because i actually have an extremely old seed pack gifted by an old friend and it's suges pure kush x sour d. i believe the sd dad is ibl too. maybe that's what pk u speak of? heard suges pk was the best kush only knew one person that had it besides suge and he wouldn't gift it just seed.

Venom818

Venom818

that is some sweet lookin hb brotha
! pullin up a couch for this. peacentreez

she came down and shes all smoke up sorry bro my camera broke

oh u got the real daywrecker? word. be nice to c comparison. you talking about suges pk? because i actually have an extremely old seed pack gifted by an old friend and it's suges pure kush x sour d. i believe the sd dad is ibl too. maybe that's what pk u speak of? heard suges pk was the best kush only knew one person that had it besides suge and he wouldn't gift it just seed.

yeah i got the real deal daywrecker,nah the pure kush im talking about is the og leaning here's a pic.the pic is the pure kush aka socal pk aka pk ripper aka legendary pk

sorry guys this pictures i believe belongs to inspecta

Pure kush
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
DAMN THATS SOME STRAIGHT CHRONIC BOMB!!!! Good job bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom