Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CobbCreekBob

I like the sounds of mudd shark. Ive never ran a bubba cross.
I have some fugu f4's, that were bred to the frosty bubba side, its killer shit, I realize I believe the copyright went to someone else, but when I got em, they was Mota's. They love that bubba cross in the Boston Mtn Ozarks. I too like the sound of the mudd shark. I had an outdoor grower grow some bubba in my area, and that bubba cut tasted straight like bubblegum, Im used to the coffee dirt, musty bubba prior. I assume the pre98 is the musky one, other cuts are the sweet ones. Wished someone in the know would clear that up for me. The sweet one also wasn't as strong as the other either. Also have some BMB going, I'll try to get some baby pics up shortly.

C

CobbCreekBob

baby MoT x Bluze
MoT1
MoT2

zeke

zeke

Longbottom leaf? Hey that's Tolkien! Dork. Mudd Shark? That's Zappa! Geek. Hit me up Loran. We could get a room at the Edgewater Inn in Seattle and play D and D together while we fish and talk elvish breeding technique. Do you guys write your labels in dwarvish runic script or the more elegant elven?

Loran

Loran

Longbottom leaf? Hey that's Tolkien! Dork. Mudd Shark? That's Zappa! Geek. Hit me up Loran. We could get a room at the Edgewater Inn in Seattle and play D and D together while we fish and talk elvish breeding technique. Do you guys write your labels in dwarvish runic script or the more elegant elven?
The names are given w/ full knowledge of their origin. Thank you for recognizing some of them. First read Tolkien in '63 or so and liked the name. About the same time I started smoking tobacco too. FZ of course dates to the later 60's. Edgewater Inn, been there done that. LPR, Loran

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

Currently growing out Tahoe OG x Jacks Cleaner 2 and Orange Kush x Jacks Cleaner 2. I like the Orange Kush cross so far, structure is nice upright and has a orange julius bubblegum smell going on at week 4. The tahoe cross has kush-like distribution of nugs all over the plant, waiting for a dominant odor to emerge.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

They both sound killer. The old man's got a lot of gear I'd like to try. Been thinkingabout the mudd shark an awful lot for beans I don't have.

Reactions: boo
StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

so where's the pics stoney...
I need to take some shots of the ladies but the HPS light doesn't turn out good shots. Have to wait till the end, i'll get something together.

Reactions: boo
B

boo

I failed to mention that my LBL along with a handful of other strains were gifted to my by brother loran after I sustained a fire that burned my gear down...it's love and support from members of the community such as loran for giving me a hand back up...I in turn pay it forward as I'm able...thank you kind sir, my gratitude and respect

Loran

Loran

I just found a batch of Blueberry x Chemdog 4bx called Diablo Azul or Blue Devil. Made last fall and forgotten. Boo my friend. When we give, we receive back ten fold. I know too well pains' grip can have on our fragile bodies. And I know the joy of reclaiming ones life. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

C

CobbCreekBob

I just found a batch of Blueberry x Chemdog 4bx called Diablo Azul or Blue Devil. Made last fall and forgotten. Boo my friend. When we give, we receive back ten fold. I know too well pains' grip can have on our fragile bodies. And I know the joy of reclaiming ones life. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran
Had a discussion last night per crossing your BMB to Ohso's ChemDbx3, dangit, gyou come up with the name first, you win, lol! I'll go with great minds think alike!

Top Bottom