Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
The male wasn't sterile, the pollen collector picked the flowers before they even opened. "So as not to loose any." Hence the flowers probably weren't ripe. A few haze crosses I made myself from the the same male came out fine. The "Shadawg" male is fab. I got a dozen bx3's popping as we speak for C, myself and other needy members of the local community. Hope to see you soon Brother. LPR, Loran
Right on bro!!! I have a few of your haze going inside. They are out of control. I'll save samples for you…

Some random bud shots of your LBL grown outside
KC6
KC9
KC8

B

boo

2 questions...what is the lenth of time LBL wants indoors in peat and secondly, does anyone know if katsu bubba is available...I lost it and am kicking myself daily looking for her...

Loran

Loran

2 questions...what is the lenth of time LBL wants indoors in peat and secondly, does anyone know if katsu bubba is available...I lost it and am kicking myself daily looking for her...
Part 1: Until the Majority of the trichomes are amber. Part 2: Sorry can't help there. Never grown it. PLEASE Boo, don't hurt yourself. She will come back when it's time. For the now, be happy for the pleasures each day brings. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
^^^Damn close to smokeable!!!^^^ lmao. I have met a few folk that think it's too strong. Needs a cure to be it's best. LPR, Loran
Needs a 2mo cure to be its best, IMO/IME. Goes from the icky fuel smell to the lovely lemon thang.

@SierraSkunk -- I get those same weed seed things in my crop, drives me nuts during trimming. Gotta source some bug net this year, yeah? Oh! Very nice work there, too, looks a lot like what I grew out.

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

@Loran, this is your Orange Kush cross from seed. I will have to search for the seedpack to remember what it was labeled as (maybe Mandarin Fog), but I want to say it was a JC2 cross. Had a nice orange julius and bubblegum thing going on mid flower. I will wait a bit before I give feedback on final smoke and smells. She was ready quickly, about 8 weeks maybe a couple more days. I was thinking she would go 9 and my flushing was a little late for how fast she did flower. Around 9 weeks I pulled, they had just started at that point to throw the late desperation nanners (as many indica dominants), not a sign of any during flower prior to that.

Orange Kush1 Orange Kush2

Loran

Loran

^^^Mandarin Fog is Orange Kush x Haze. Sorry about the nanners. Didn't get that od. Best not release that then. Can't have a bunch of "Swingin' Balls" in folk med grows. Thanks much for the information. Hope it still cures well for you. LPR, Loran

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

I think it's cause I was late on taking them, these were ready quicker than the 9 week finish I planned. At 8 weeks when they were ready I had only been flushing for six days so i wanted to go longer to get a good flush. They hermied because they went too long, I've got another couple going now around 4 weeks that I plan to be on time with the flush and chop. I know you gave me some mandarin fog, but for some reason I wrote these out as Orange Kush x JC2, is it possible you gave me that cross too?

Loran

Loran

I think it's cause I was late on taking them, these were ready quicker than the 9 week finish I planned. At 8 weeks when they were ready I had only been flushing for six days so i wanted to go longer to get a good flush. They hermied because they went too long, I've got another couple going now around 4 weeks that I plan to be on time with the flush and chop. I know you gave me some mandarin fog, but for some reason I wrote these out as Orange Kush x JC2, is it possible you gave me that cross too?
The Orange Kush x Jacks Cleaner2 cross is called Mom's Orange Cleaner. Enjoy as there are some Really tasty phenos in that one. LPR, Loran

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sorry @Andy Genesis wont be ready. Maybe for the hash bash but that's even pushing it. I'll have rebel og, valley ghash, sour og, blueberry, and a very fruity " Tahoe og". For the Detroit show.
That's cool! Hope we run into you man! Been dyin to checkout Rebals gear. Especiacially the Rebal Og! I've got a pack I'm about to pop! Along with Luther Dogman and Star Tripper aka Novacaine!!
can't wait for the expo!
Quest

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@QleanerQuest I'll be there on Saturday. My rebel will be pretty fresh unfortunately I just chopped it on Thursday. But the buds are second to none as far as density and resin production.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

That's awesome! Can't wait to see it! Would you say its Triangle or LBL Dom?
I'm curious to how her structure and yield is, being a poly I'm sure there quite the variation except the fact all parents are sick lemony pheno's!
From all the pics Ive seen she's beautiful, dense and frosty as hell!
I kinda have that in the garden but lookin for a tigher, more managable structure.
Can't wait to meet up with everyone! Gonna be cool as hell!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

The buds look triangle dom. It's pretty lemon/limey while growing but has a fainter smell when dried. there is variation tho for sure. I had to chop two females at 30 days for family reasons and Didn't keep back ups, I really regret that cuz one had a nice kush smell and looked like it was going to yield awesome. This plant really needs support. The plant i just harvested had no branches big enough to clone when I flipped it and ended up with probably 50 branches that were all the same height. If i did a better job spreading her out she really would have rewarded me. I'm growing two plants in a vert scrog now so I should see bigger numbers. I think there's better phenos to be found than this one potency wise and id love to look for it.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I may have an oppritunity to get the real TK cut in a couple weeks. But I kept nda wanna pop these to see what the SFV added along with JC2.
I've got SFV bx2 x Skywalker Og. I may pop a few of those too. Through in some GSC Forum cut x Cherry Pie s1's too!!
But I will certainly be focusing on that Rebal Og! I think there are many killer pheno's in them there beanz!
Quest

Top Bottom