Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have 20 SFV OG x Jack Cleaner II from Loran, think it's LongBottom Leaf right? Never realy saw full report on those but sounds delicious :) Good luck with your Loran run bro
Yes, that's Longbottom Leaf, or Heart Attack Kush, or something else depending on who you're talking to. Expect a very high female:male ratio (don't be surprised if you get NO males), and don't be surprised if they're phenotypically very, very close. I couldn't tell any of the sisters apart, not even by harvest.

Motarebel

Motarebel

A perfect 10/10 on the BlueMountainBerry. Forgot i had Fog,Fiesty Mama and Krap tucked away in storage. Talked to Loran and he might release a few packs of Mudd Shark ( Bubba Kush x Pacifica) and Mojo(HD/AK x Pacifica).

kes54800

kes54800

Motarebel said:
A perfect 10/10 on the BlueMountainBerry. Forgot i had Fog,Fiesty Mama and Krap tucked away in storage. Talked to Loran and he might release a few packs of Mudd Shark ( Bubba Kush x Pacifica) and Mojo(HD/AK x Pacifica).
Where are Lorans beans available?

rawman

rawman

What's blue mountain berry? I had a long bottom leaf male and killed it because it was given to me with pm. The mandarin fog was a good one I've gotten to sample quite a bit of, very orange tasting.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@Seamaiden are they keeper in those sis? Hows the smoke?
I ran this strain I wanna say 3 years ago. ALL were keepers, IMO. And the smoke was KILLER. Loved the lemon scent. Took a good month+ of curing to get that scent, when they first were cut they stunk of fuel. I can't stand the fuel thing, love the fruity thing.

And so, because of the fuel stank, I didn't take any cuttings. :(
What's blue mountain berry? I had a long bottom leaf male and killed it because it was given to me with pm. The mandarin fog was a good one I've gotten to sample quite a bit of, very orange tasting.
Shit, kinda wish you hadn't killed that male. I got no males from my batch. How'd he look otherwise? Good stacking on the flowers, scent?
Anywhere you find Motarebel Genetics! lol Loran joined forces with us last year but an unfortunate storm late last fall just about wiped him out.
Oh wow, sounds like I owe him a phone call.

rawman

rawman

I never flowered him he was infected upon giving to me to work and I deemed him not worth it. Didn't have time to do a quarantine on him. :/

Wish I would've but there's still a few seeds left. I know that.

I still have a pack of jacks cleaner 2 from when sub sold beans here though. I could make my own LBL using sfv or any OG really.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Besides the Mudd Shark and MoJo, you'll be seeing Blue Lemon (Blue Mountain Berry x JC2) and Turtle (Honu x Mandarin Fog). All solid indica dom offerings. Enjoy. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran

Sounds like some winners to me! I've been intrigued by that BMB since Mota mentioned it awhile back, seems like my kinda erb! Yo brutha @Loran, you have any info for me on your Lemonhead Kush? Got some beans in the vault that are burning a hole in it lol ....also any plans to release those?!

Loran

Loran

Lemonhead Kush/Longbottom Leaf/Kush Cleaner or what ever else some may call it is one of my favorites. Ahead are oldtime haze and my Kona cut. I'm a Sativa hound but have a special relationship w/ indicas because of my pains. Happens when ya get old and have spent too many years abusing your body. San Fernando Vally OG Kush x Jacks Cleaner 2. Wonderful cross that practially anyone can replicate. Easy to grow, very good yield for a polyhybrid. LPR, Loran

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I like the sounds of mudd shark. Ive never ran a bubba cross.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Haven't seen many pics of the LBL so I thought I'd snatch a few to toss up ....grown by k.b. over at BB

LBL

LBL 2

LBL 3

@Loran ...so Lemonhead Kush is just another name for LBL ....have you made a Larry OG x LBL cross?!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Not at a real exciting stage yet at least for pictures. The plant on the right is the more squat Indica type plant and is starting to get some trichs. Stem rubs give a new smell to me as far as cannabis goes but not in a bad way
20140211 053511

C

CobbCreekBob

Loran's MoT x Bluze, I believe is making the rounds in certain circles where Im at, it's a powerful, good looking plant, some of the buds look almost like a silver or gunmetal tinge to em. It's a strong hybrid, combo, sort of buzz, unique looking and still takes ya by surprise. I think the kid it was gifted to just calls it Mot cross, lol. but that's what it is. I have some of his Chem crosses stashed along with some Love and Honu. Them Honu are in the super stash spot. lol. Rock on Mota and Loran!

Latest posts

Top Bottom