• Thread starter MSL Foundation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MSL Foundation

Congrats to all the Laker Fans!!!

LAKERS ARE NUMBER ONE!

What a game it was....

Post up your support for the 2010 Champions!

B :friday:

P

Papa_kush

I've never seen the Lakers win a game when kobe played THAT shitty...

H

HannaMan

15 boards? shitty? He obviously played bad but he put in the extra effort where he needed to...

Artest was obvious MVP but Kobe still played a huge roll.

GO LAKERS

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

shit celtics dropped the ball hard at the end of the game.
oh well kobe and his funky alien lookin ass just gave cali another reason to party a lil harder. :afroweed:

Memorias

Memorias

A win is a win. It does not matter if it's ugly or pretty. I'm so happy my boys won. Congrats to the LOS ANGELES LAKERS. Back to back CHAMPS! This is definitely one of the best series that we have had for awhile. Glad it's with the Celtics. IT wouldnt have been the same. Mad respect to the Celts

M

MASSES 420KING

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im not fond of the lakers im from mass and i hate the celtics to be honest i hate pro basketball but i love college hoops you can truly see the passion that they have for the game and the desire to become pro really college b-ballis probobly the purest televised sport therew is

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How about those Wizzards? Number one pick again. Maybe they will get another Kwame Brown. LOL!

And what about my Orioles? Woohoo!

And my Colts and their Super Bowl ass kicking. LOL!

Baltimore Colts, Baltimore Bullets and Baltimore Orioles used to be a yearly trifecta. Now it is pain and misery.

Congrats to the Lakers. Damn it is easy being a Lakers, Yankees and Steelers fan.

A

andy107

you ever notice that if the team phil jackson is coaching wins game one they end up winning the whole thing? lol even when he coached jordan and the bulls. shit how many titles does that guy have now?

D

DaNK aROMa

Warriors >>>

lol I couldn't believe the Lakers came out with that win... that whole game was unbelievably terrible on an offensive standpoint for both teams.

S

SkyHi

The thing that gets me the most is the sillly fucking bandwagon riders, people didnt like the lakers till yesterday, seriously there fucking crawlin out the woodwork...

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

phil jackson has got 11 rings, not 12... i still dont like the lakers lol

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

They took care business. Get ready for the tripeat 2011. GO LAKERS..!

P

Papa_kush

15 boards? shitty? He obviously played bad but he put in the extra effort where he needed to...

Artest was obvious MVP but Kobe still played a huge roll.

GO LAKERS

I mean shitty for the performance that will likely define his career. This game wont go down in history as a classic Kobe finish. (30-40 pts, 15 in the last 5 minutes) and nowhere near a MJ finish...:fighting0040:

H

HannaMan

While I can agree with that, I dont think this performance will define his career...If they lost, then yes, for sure.

Next year, 3 peat. :smiley_joint:

M

MSL Foundation

The thing that gets me the most is the sillly fucking bandwagon riders, people didnt like the lakers till yesterday, seriously there fucking crawlin out the woodwork...

Yup just like any sport...you know how many friggin Boston Red Sox Fans their are...

I am a home town team fan...thats it... Lakers, Angels, Kings, Ducks, I do not have a Football team as L.A. does not have one...As soon as my team left L.A. they won the Superbowl... but since they left L.A. I was no longer a fan so I could not celebrate.... and heck my uncle played for the Rams...Lol

No Bandwangoner here...

Been a Laker Fan since the beginning of life and had a passionate dislike for Celtics.... Especially Larry Bird... the most feared Celtic ever! What a classic rivalry!

I really do not like any Boston teams at all... Got major problems with them! Was really really happy to see them beat Boston...Would have had a tuff year if they had lost.

Go LAKERS!

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

My neighbors were laker fans that kept yelling it in the street like a bunch of morons. Also band wagoners are gates

Memorias

Memorias

Same here from L.A. so no football team to follow.I do bleed purple&gold and Dodger blue.
no bandwagon here. Go Lakers!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom