Lost Faithful Dog To Snake Bite Checking Bush Crop

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I went to school with a native of the OZ, he is aborig, and made it CRYSTAL clear how his people feel about folks with a Oh ill kill every last one i see mentality!~ I am native american and i can tell you that while it is extremely painful to deal with a loss in our families, it also our responsibility to understand that we are part of nature and not everything in nature has to bend to man's will (WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES) , evolution has made that pretty damn clear(VENOM). Not only are those king browns and taipans not to be played with they have funnel webs there that are very aggressive and can pierce toenails with their fangs, so OZ is truly a head on swivel when your in or near the bush. I recently had a buddy visit over there and believe it or not a damn catapillar brushed against him and almost KILLED him!
the pic below is a prime example of you never know whats lurking where........
View attachment 649244

i truly am sorry for your loss, but i truly embrace your willingness to move on and not be retaliatory!
Thank you for your kind words and yes if your not on your game out here your dead a long time I'll miss her for ever but she is with me in sprit I miss my little rag tag girl .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Roxy did her job, and she did it the very best. That's part of what makes it such a terrible loss. I'm sure your wife will understand why you chose not to tell until she's home. Hopefully she won't go all shield-maiden on you, right?
I hope she understands and funny you say shield maiden I'm shaking in my boots waiting to see her I still need to grieve for our loss .

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

My instincts tell me your a kind soul one, i cant see you married to a selfish mean person and i dont even know you, i can gauge by your responses that we have alot in common. That being said, My energies i send your way are ones of understanding and compassion. Something tells me the relaying of events will be heartbreaking but understood nonetheless, lol my neighbor has an aussie shepard that likes to herd me and my family out of the neighborhood like a crossing guard, yet she is so intelligent she can wait for stop lights. I emplore you when you feel better to continue bringing the energy and love you shared with your lil lady to more dogs that NEED people like you in their lives. I am not shocked at all to see seamaiden here, i knew she was an animal lover the first posts of hers i saw. I'd like to stay in touch with ya here at the farm one if you'd be ok with that. I'd also like to extend a hand or friendship to you and yours and say........if there is ANYTHING i can do for you guys please dont hesitate to ask! I'd be my pleasure!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
My instincts tell me your a kind soul one, i cant see you married to a selfish mean person and i dont even know you, i can gauge by your responses that we have alot in common. That being said, My energies i send your way are ones of understanding and compassion. Something tells me the relaying of events will be heartbreaking but understood nonetheless, lol my neighbor has an aussie shepard that likes to herd me and my family out of the neighborhood like a crossing guard, yet she is so intelligent she can wait for stop lights. I emplore you when you feel better to continue bringing the energy and love you shared with your lil lady to more dogs that NEED people like you in their lives. I am not shocked at all to see seamaiden here, i knew she was an animal lover the first posts of hers i saw. I'd like to stay in touch with ya here at the farm one if you'd be ok with that. I'd also like to extend a hand or friendship to you and yours and say........if there is ANYTHING i can do for you guys please dont hesitate to ask! I'd be my pleasure!
Thank you you have read me right we are all a part of this whirling rock we all call home for me to displace any living creature would be a stupid a fruitless event , I do have another dog and she is 45 kg boxer x lab I've had to rearrange the front sun room big dog friendly and she is so happy to be aloud in it has really helped us feel a bit better about losing Roxy we all think Miller is missing her to they use to have so much fun together here's a pic of miller

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
spinafix grasses! i think! lol! Man is he huge! What season are you in one?[/QUOTE we are in spring sliding into summer . She is massive her heart is full of love and is s killer watch dog while I'm away she looks after our house .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
spinafix grasses! i think! lol! Man is he huge! What season are you in one?
No it's Deschanpsia labilllartiar named after one of the first French explorers there's 5 other Deschanpsia but I won't bore you with them .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Wow sorry to hear one drop, my condolences. Nearly lost my cat to a coyote years back in my back yard. Another second or two and she was dead meat.
Thank you I have to relive it next week when my wife gets home from overseas it will be a hard thing to do

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
A very sad thing to do but my wife took the news of the loss of our beloved Roxy to a snake bite , yes lots of tears and sobbing , lots of wondering why but as she said it was Faited and lucky it wasn't me that got bitten . RIP our little rat tag girl

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
R.I.P. Roxy

So sad to hear of your loss.

Peace
Thank you it happened a few weeks back so I've had to keep the telling till she got home this morning now we are off for a walk with our other dog who is still very depressed missing her little friend

Top Bottom