LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Groperco

Groperco

One of my best highs came from Maui waui. Those old stoners don't lie. I was prob 15 16 yrs old and was was stoned for at least 3 to 4 hrs. Grohio can vouch for that. Got it from his bro in late 90s early 2000 have not seen it herd of since

william76

william76

No bro I haven't. I'm not familiar with that one?
This is it,
20160711 194543

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I would love to get my hands on that Carlsbad Hawgsbreath. One of my favorite smokes. The Bullrider and the G13 we were getting was pretty amazing as well.
What are from sd?? I remember those three strains very vividly from the late nineties. Bull rider was amazing and the cross that jeftek did in bc was the best tasting cannabis ever!!! Sweetest candy!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
What are from sd?? I remember those three strains very vividly from the late nineties. Bull rider was amazing and the cross that jeftek did in bc was the best tasting cannabis ever!!! Sweetest candy!

All three of them were being grown in SD but I believe HawgsBreath and Bullrider were both developed there. Also there's the Bullrider x Afghani called Afghani Bullrider which is really good and shortens the flower time of the strait bullrider and adds more Indy influence.

I can't recall who created the bull rider but if my memory serves me right jeftek was working some bull rider lines in the SD area before he moved to Canada. After he got there his friend in Cali was done with the line and sent him some seed up there where he furthered his work.

The Hawgsbreath was made in Carlsbad by James "Hawg". I think Gonzalez was his last name. This was my favorite of the bunch. A foul smelling rank ass indica that would put you down like no other. This is the one I really need in my life. I would slap my grandma, kick a puppy and pimp my girlfriend for a cut of that...maybe even for just one toke lol.

It's been awhile...I guess I better go back and refresh my memory on their history of I can find it. Ahh the good old days.

The very first strain I flowered out completely was Hawgsbreath x Shiskaberry. That was some mighty fine herb as well...wish I knew how to clone back then lol.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Never knew the proper name as it was the 90's and didn't know anything. We called it mountain bud. Deep skunk smell couldn't hide it, with a green earthy taste. Bud was coated in tricomes sometimes with a deep purple. Super sticky couldn't hardly roll a j, would tear a paper lol. The high was instant couch lock for the unprepared. Was grown in the Appalachian mountains and brought down south. Would love to find just the real name of that shit, so I could begin to track it down.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I miss that nasty ol hawgsbreath,grew some big bullriders too.@highersolutions u still have a burmaberry cut I grow(shiskaberry x pure burmese)she getting hit by slh bx1 right now

@thunderfudge

So you had the Hawgsbreath? And the Bullrider? Why was I not informed lol. Please tell me you still have them around close by...did you do any work with those lines?

Yeah not sure on that Burmaberry...can't remember that one lol.

E

Elsydro

Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know I'm getting ready to germinate some of my roadkill skunk seeds and my Gallatin sour Green which is a cross that I had created years ago between the Gallatin green and Sour Diesel. Let me know
Those sound killer!!!! How could I go about getting some of your gear?

E

Elsydro

also miss the albert walker and dawg poo is what it was called from mid to late 90's from PNW
I know Albert Walker is still out and about around boulder a dispensary sells seeds that the father is Albert Walker, I’ve got SFV x AW and Herojuana x AW have yet to pop them but have seen some that have and they look stellar!

E

Elsydro

I would like to ask a question - history of nl strain - What i think i know - Neville's creation , wanna of the first strain available , used well in alot of crosses and breed well ?
What i wanna know
1) if i am correct
2) how many dif northern lights are there besides obviously 5 & 2
3) and any other info - love this history shit ....
4) and the genetic's - i could look it up but gotta run ...
There were 8 originally given to Nevil by Ortega, one was a kush, @SpiderKid has a wealth of information on this exact subject, if you look you’ll find the one info you seek on this site different thread true history of the OG! Also on other sites it’s out there Nevil said, according to Bodhi #6 is supposed to be better/best!

E

Elsydro

Well this is a strain in which I do not know a whole lot of background info other than what can be found on the web and I think you are right about Neville being the creator of the strain and from what I am to understand there is only the original Northern Lights and the #2,5,13, etc. are phenotypes. I have not seen any in recent times except for an atomic northern lights available out of Harborside, which is awesome just not really the same as the nl that i remember from way back. The Northern Lights that I was able to smoke back in the late 90's that came from Canada was amazing though! A piney flavor but straight crystal to the max!!!!! It was some unbelievable smoke. I also was lucky enough to smoke some NL #5 that was out of eastern MT from 04-10, also some really great smoke with a very different but unique and wonderful flavor. I don't see NL in too many of the current strains as most seem to be either haze or og influenced but I am sure an old school northern would be considered fire and quite sought after if it were available. I think the flo cut out of co has a slight northern lights taste to it.
I believe Nevil said there were original 8 given to him by a man last name Ortega!

Top Bottom