LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ahhhh memory lane!! Thai Stick, True ECSD, Albert Walker, Piff, Canadian AAA, NL. Funny you say that ozark my old man still has a shoreline mother that takes forever to clone and he stays down near Austin.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dumpster still floats around...about to check out a cut straight from OH...
Yep seen Dumpster in quite a few gardens lately and someone else claiming to have beans of it......reversed i suppose can't recall but they were here at the farm .... anyone ever try snowhigh's orig haze * lambsbread actually just got 2 beans reg and a little interested in Lambsbread as this was wanna the first med's i smoked back in mexican brick weed days .... early 80's

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Love to get ahold of that Gas/Fuel from the late 80's early 90's was getting it in Bronx,NY under the trax shit was dank smelled like a fresh peeled lime that was dipped in unleaded gasonline i cant really explain how dank it was but it was by far the most potent weed ive ever smoked even came with seeds in it!
Lite lime green in color anyone know what that was or if the original gas still exhists or anything close to it? People wanna say its ECSD but i havent seen any ECSD thats it? Its very possible i havent seen the True Ecsd cut as well.
Also Mass early 80's to 90's. Was known simply as Skunk. Or Mean Green. Smelled like dead rotting skunks on the side of the road super trippy heavy fucking weed! Could fish a whole day away and not even remember it. Stinkiest weed ive ever seen. Nuggs grew so heavy and huge they bowed under there own wieght and looked like AK47 clips my dad had a pic of one stuffed up in some type of machine gun lol. It was not Mass Super Skunk(least not by any pix ive seen)or any type of deisel it came way before deisels i grew up there i would know. Sound familiar or anyone got it? Was dark green in color, huge bowed out buds that had the fluffy look but where dense and heavy as fuck. Bud was actually sold per bud. Wieght was not factored, it was pretty much sold by auction kinda or whatever price they felt like putting on a particular bud by lookin at it no shit lol was crazy shit i know for a fact someone here has to remember what im talking about!
Peace

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Love to get ahold of that Gas/Fuel from the late 80's early 90's was getting it in Bronx,NY under the trax shit was dank smelled like a fresh peeled lime that was dipped in unleaded gasonline i cant really explain how dank it was but it was by far the most potent weed ive ever smoked even came with seeds in it!
Lite lime green in color anyone know what that was or if the original gas still exhists or anything close to it? People wanna say its ECSD but i havent seen any ECSD thats it? Its very possible i havent seen the True Ecsd cut as well.

This sounds like the original Diesel cut. I know it was relatively popular in NYC in the mid to late 90's, though I don't believe it was around in the 80's. So that does throw a bit of a monkey wrench in that. ECSD didn't really show up until the end of the 90's, and even then it wasn't so easy to come across. But the ECSD had a much more lemony fresh scent than the Diesel, it was in the hit you really got that diesel flavor.

Somewhere about 99 I was able to get my hands on a small bit of that original Diesel. It wreaked of diesel so bad I thought it had fallen in some gasoline. I was a bit hesitant to smoke it at first; but I am sure glad I did hit it.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

This sounds like the original Diesel cut. I know it was relatively popular in NYC in the mid to late 90's, though I don't believe it was around in the 80's. So that does throw a bit of a monkey wrench in that. ECSD didn't really show up until the end of the 90's, and even then it wasn't so easy to come across. But the ECSD had a much more lemony fresh scent than the Diesel, it was in the hit you really got that diesel flavor.

Somewhere about 99 I was able to get my hands on a small bit of that original Diesel. It wreaked of diesel so bad I thought it had fallen in some gasoline. I was a bit hesitant to smoke it at first; but I am sure glad I did hit it.
Yea man for sure the first bag we got i think was a nickle and at the time was equivelant to an 1/8 in the small 1/8 ziplock baggie im pretty sure. But hell yea that was the very first thing that came to mind was what where they doing moveing it around in Gas? Shit was crazy but they where calling it gas at one spot and fuel at another and it was def between 88-91 fosho. First nickle we picked up we i rolled a blunt right on the spot. It was so flame that blunt lasted me and my homie a few days i honestly remember not remembering much after a couple pulls and nap time. We ended up getting held up from re upping a good week but after that we started makeing trips just for that gas idk i just know i havent seen anything like it since and id love to peep out that ECSD even if it is a distant cousin to what we where smokeing that would be dope and its very much possible i remember many time rolling blunts on the way home on the parkway throwing seeds out the window like damn we should keep some of these beans n grow this shit but we where just kids lol good stuff!

Amber

Amber

Also Mass early 80's to 90's. Was known simply as Skunk. Or Mean Green. Smelled like dead rotting skunks on the side of the road super trippy heavy fucking weed! Could fish a whole day away and not even remember it. Stinkiest weed ive ever seen. Nuggs grew so heavy and huge they bowed under there own wieght and looked like AK47 clips my dad had a pic of one stuffed up in some type of machine gun lol. It was not Mass Super Skunk(least not by any pix ive seen)or any type of deisel it came way before deisels i grew up there i would know. Sound familiar or anyone got it? Was dark green in color, huge bowed out buds that had the fluffy look but where dense and heavy as fuck. Bud was actually sold per bud. Wieght was not factored, it was pretty much sold by auction kinda or whatever price they felt like putting on a particular bud by lookin at it no shit lol was crazy shit i know for a fact someone here has to remember what im talking about!
Peace
I got you buddy. We will get your fuel funk sour d. Bright green with pretty pink hairs and wait til you see when get her right she will dump the fattest buds.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I got you buddy. We will get your fuel funk sour d. Bright green with pretty pink hairs and wait til you see when get her right she will dump the fattest buds.
Those bright buds really stand out ill never forget those nuggs was the lightest green nuggs ive ever seen and yea smelled like a fresh peeled lime dipped in gasoline! Damn its bringin back some memories those where the good old days thats fosho! :)

Amber

Amber

Peace
Ya the ecsd we have came out of new jersey and ended up in Oakland held onto tighter than any other. It was about 3 years until i finally got one cut smuggled up to me this was in 2000 or 2001. It doesn't reak of gasoline it's more lemon,kerosene pungent as they come but it came from a reputable source and was always talked about how it didn't yield at all inside. It was strictly for outdoors. The first time i grew 10 in 7 gallon coco bags and got over 70 ounces. Like i was saying this was back in the day and didn't know about pgr's but a couple ml of bushmaster per gallon and wow,watch out. I thought my scale was broken.Called a buddy to bring over another. Rock hard frosted to the max ecsd. I've held onto it luckily giving it to selected few because without i wouldn't have it anymore. Stay tuned because our next run were doing half the room of it. One thing about the real ecsd is it has really light pink hairs not anyway orange at all definitely pink and sometimes it will finish in 60-70 days but sometimes if conditions aren't perfect and she didn't get enough food she would probably go 85 days and finish the size of a 2 liter bottle,no exaggeration but not dense enough to keep near that size after drying. Super picky stubborn plant.Not for the inexperienced,i think thats why she caught a bad wrap. Not everyone can grow her to her potential. Treat her right and she does the same back. Were always down for trading elites if anybody misses that ecsd hit me or Alice D. up we can figure something out especially if your in Cali. Searching for that Albert Walker,i know someones holding! Hear is a picture of it about 5 years ago,not the best pic but something. to peep.
Sour Diesel   9

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Mamason....was a cut that was super buttery...with a hint of blueberry muffin. THe best tasting cut that I have ever come across. Out before all of the OG's, back in 96'-99'. Pretty sure that the closest thing around today is Sunshine Day Dream from Bodhi...the "Butter Cut".

soserthc1

soserthc1

Catpiss - ? can someone feed me some history on this , as it was one of the first strains I ever grew from just random seed and was a pretty wild experience figuring out it was the plant (almost got rid of my cat ...lol) mine had a insane amount of pink hairs and was fairly mild smoke but I def pulled it to soon at like 56 days ...
curious as to where this strain was first discovered or if it even is a strain or just a phenol expression ?

thanks in advance

Top Bottom