LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't want no cookies don't want no OG's. all can be found in seeds if choosing the right pheno.

I want that P-91!!!!

Anybody with experience with her know of any seed line or hybrids that can toss out phenos similar to P-91?

Or better yet a source on where to find her lol although that's proven to be quite impossible for a small-timer like me.

I grew some P91XPrincess Diesel. Still have some seeds left. Was some good herb.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya man. The couple times I came close to getting any of those cuts that I actually knew the grower it fell through then they got busted not to far down the road. The AK47 grower straight fell off the map. He was an older dude and I was like 17 or 18 at the time. I figure he wanted to get left alone or something. I remember a friend and myself offered him a ton of money....He turned us down everytime. Wish he would have came off a cut so it could still exist. I'm sure he's passed by now and that cut is lost forever.
The NL7 I never knew the grower. Stuff was coming in from the northern part of my state and my friends dad got a QP at a time like twice a year. He kicked up down nuggets here and there when we got lucky. The blue thunder fuck got taken by campus cops....so that one is Def lost forever

zeke

zeke

I heard that the Fort Compton cough was actually an nl5haze. I loved that cut. Got it in pdx in the late nineties. I also got the pineapple cut from the same dready " buddy". Got the dogshit too. Damn those were potent strains. They are lost to me. Everyone with a rare strain that only they hold should stop tripping and immediately give that cut out. I give everything out. Why hoard ? Insecurity ? Never understood that. People that hoard shit always fuck themselves when they lose it. Karma

sonoragold

sonoragold

RED EYED BRIDE....my favorite all time cut from seed,,,,oh and i see someone was asking about NL,,,,neville was not the creator,,,not by any means,,,that strain actually was developed over a period of many,,many yrs,,starting back in the late 60's ..here in the u.s.a....the thieves that stole the origional seed lines,,moved over to europe and started seed companies,,,you all know who you are,,,so many strains were developed off these seed lines,,way too many to list,,,

Calixylon

Calixylon

pine tar kush, i miss those piney strains i would get during outdoor season. Good high but it was really all about the flavor super fresh piney goodness. Havent gotten anything nearly as piney as when i was out at school in western mass at Umass, last time i smoked it was around 06

FiveAM

FiveAM

pine tar kush, i miss those piney strains i would get during outdoor season. Good high but it was really all about the flavor super fresh piney goodness. Havent gotten anything nearly as piney as when i was out at school in western mass at Umass, last time i smoked it was around 06

We used to get some shit we called christmas Tree because it was so piney like the tree itself. Seems these traits were breed out, lost, or so tightly horded they are gone in a forgotten place.

And the road kill skunk.

soserthc1

soserthc1

We used to get some shit we called christmas Tree because it was so piney like the tree itself. Seems these traits were breed out, lost, or so tightly horded they are gone in a forgotten place.

And the road kill skunk.
Farther east than you but also used to get bud around Christmas that we called Christmas tree bud , was a rare treat from the normal seeded garbage

Calixylon

Calixylon

theres gotta still be piney genetics out there, we need to get some new blood in the scene. Im sure if someone went to get some landraces wed find that piney terpene profile i love so much.
Does anyone know what terpene is resposible for the pine smell? I know d limoene or whatever its called is responsible for the citrusy orange smell. So i wonder if its a specific terp or just the right combontion to produce the christmas tree bud. God making me sad that i havent smoked anything piney in nearly 10 years.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

theres gotta still be piney genetics out there, we need to get some new blood in the scene. Im sure if someone went to get some landraces wed find that piney terpene profile i love so much.
Does anyone know what terpene is resposible for the pine smell? I know d limoene or whatever its called is responsible for the citrusy orange smell. So i wonder if its a specific terp or just the right combontion to produce the christmas tree bud. God making me sad that i havent smoked anything piney in nearly 10 years.
I just grew out some of BabaG's anahita and one of the phenos curing is straight up piney/fuely citrus funk,burped some jars today and that pine smell is just rediculous.

sonoragold

sonoragold

Wow,,i remember the christmas buds back in the early 80's,,,,wasnt no mexican weeds,,,was a beautufull ,sticky sens,,,loved that shit,,,the skunk back then was out of control,,,man i remember growing out some monsters....if your looking for some killer pine bud ,,try growing out some bubba chunk,,,has that old school straight pine flavor and smell,,,seeds r cheap to get,,,really outstanding outdoor strain

Calixylon

Calixylon

The stuff im talking about wasnt from mexico, it was northeast outdoor, never gotten any thing from mexico that smelled like anything but shwag, even when i went down do mexico and got unpressed green spears they still smelled like shwag.

Top Bottom