LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

Sensi superskunk,circa late 90,s, stinky,frosty and real potent,like it. Was painted with liquid glass,ran it for a while,then lost it,been looking for it ever since to no avail,76
I actually seen a grow by Rasputin over at the mag with recent Sensi Super Skunk fems and they came out dank as fuck. He did a smoke report with pics and all, has me thinking about grabbing a pack or 2

drewski85

drewski85

I bought a 1/2oz of some "Jamaica redhair" back in '99 by a, what I would call a ,gypsy dude in greensboro.stoned the shit out of me.had all the traits of what i know j.l has.wish I could find a few seeds of it. another one i would like to find is the "ghani" cut , aka "black tar" ,that was going around my area from 90's-2004ish but I'm afraid that ones either gone for good or has been hybridized

blazer

blazer

"The Jom" Was a nice plant goIng around here around 2000 that's when I was gifted a couple moms was told it was a Jamaican indica she would stink up the whole house in veg and she wouldn't stretch much in flower and was super tasty,sticky and stunk so good very potent close to TK potent ran it for a couple years my bro ran it for like 4 yrs then he got bugs and lost her never seen or heard about her again we called it the Jom!

click80

click80

I heard that the Fort Compton cough was actually an nl5haze. I loved that cut. Got it in pdx in the late nineties. I also got the pineapple cut from the same dready " buddy". Got the dogshit too. Damn those were potent strains. They are lost to me. Everyone with a rare strain that only they hold should stop tripping and immediately give that cut out. I give everything out. Why hoard ? Insecurity ? Never understood that. People that hoard shit always fuck themselves when they lose it. Karma

I have a shitload of seeds that I lucked into from this girls uncle. I think this guy who had been collecting strains since the 60s was a little irritated because he had to get rid of everything and just randomly named the seeds and cuts. At the time I was all about names and I think he did it to screw with me. Anyway I ended up with all sorts of seeds and a bunch of cuts and none look like what they were named.

I have one which was supposed to be a NYCD but I have had multiple people tell me it isn't. Anyway, it's got the fuel smell but also a different lemon smell, maybe Piney? It also has a fruity undertone, people say it's like apple/strawberry, but I think it's just plain fruity and the other smells alters it to kind of get that weird apple/strawberry smell. Everyone says it gives zero anxiety but is not sedating. Plus people with high tolerance, who really love it, say that its still very strong. From what I know about cannabinoids that does not make sense, not that I am any expert. Plus I don't smoke so I can't even evaluate my own shit.

It can grow 6ft indoors easily, but just one meristem pinch turns it into a great flattop with lots of tops and will stay at/under 4ft and yield is incredible. Oh, plus the pistils are abnormally red, right from the start of flowering.

I gave a guy who had never done anything but burn shit up in a closet my old tent and lights and some cuts of this one and he got 6 per plant, four plants, under a 400.

The reason I posted this with the above quote was that he also gave me a "Pineapple Express" that looks nothing like PE and is another great strain. Grows easy, loves high nutes or low nutes (?) and gives a great yield.

true grit

true grit

Oh hell,,almost forgot,,,talk about really good lost genetics,,,,how about Elite,,,man that dude had some fire in those beans,,,i still have a few,,,twisted purple ,,purple bubba chem,,lemon diesel,,chem head,,,dude was rockin it..

Plenty of them still around, i know ive got TPOG, chemhead, ult sfv chem and a few others i plan to pop next year and f2 for preservation.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
How about some good old strawberry fields or Cotten candy would love to have some of the strains of yesteryear.
KMK

crossfade

crossfade

Special k from the mid ninties it was going around tahoe area guy named thunder was growing it sooo good soooo smelly it made it way to the mariposa area that is were i got it it was something like ak47 x cali mist or ak47 x western winds.

click80

click80

I made a statement above that's not entirely true. I don't want it to sound like I think it's a bad high. Just for me it is and I do like a part of the high. I am envious of those who can explore the enabling of neuron pathways we usually cannot access or activate. What I really love is growing different strains and learning the different idiosyncrasies of this plant and that more than makes up not enjoying a bowl.

I think it's one of the most unique plants in the botany world and there is not a doubt in my mind that the full potential of our plant is yet to be unleashed.

zeke

zeke

Carbon filters? Yeah no. I'd rather have more electricity for running lights. I use cannacow brand Hereford model skunk piss coverupper devices. They are self replicating and use nano methane technology to mask odor and trim the pasture too. They also create plant and monkey food as an added bonus. They also provide hours of quality companionship. My favorite unit Ruthie is actually a very good listener.

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

Carbon filters? Yeah no. I'd rather have more electricity for running lights. I use cannacow brand Hereford model skunk piss coverupper devices. They are self replicating and use nano methane technology to mask odor and trim the pasture too. They also create plant and monkey food as an added bonus. They also provide hours of quality companionship. My favorite unit Ruthie is actually a very good listener.
Lol bet they taste better also. Seriously the trinity is fire

Top Bottom