LOST FOREVER OR ALMOST GONE GENETICS

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RYTHUMRYDA

RYTHUMRYDA

I think you are speaking of hashplant that came from B.C.....I love that strain very little hairs and crystal galore, an almost chocolate but super rich flavor! I miss this one so very much too, but the last time I was in Vancouver I saw her alive and well so there is hope that someday she will make it down south.
She is very much alive and well
Coming along very nice for a feb 14
release party here in kelowna

RYTHUMRYDA

RYTHUMRYDA

IMG 0562
IMG 0583

RYTHUMRYDA

RYTHUMRYDA

And she has the tightest little buns um i means buds haha
smells that over power the rest in the room and my room is pretty big
and i have 10 out of 80 that are chocolate hash plant
we aka her
After Eight the four that have chocolate mint aromas
Chrissy's Chocolate Cream four that have chocolate and vanilla aromas
and last but certainly not the left out
choco-keylime yep chocolate and lemons n limes
the phenotypes are outstanding
each is so different but the same
" chocolate "
and yeah i caved impatient i had to try
and i took an arm dried it over my baseboard
{as i see it if dried like this and the taste and smell is not bad and i get high
its doing whats is supposed to do}
and yeah she rules
stunk the house of burnt chocolate
its gonna be a sweet brown valentines
peace

RareRootz

RareRootz

Well something I have been interested in hearing and I did my due diligence and search to make sure this was not a repeat thread.

So with all the great minds/growers/breeders here who have been at it much longer than me. I am really interested in genetic's of yesteryear or genetic's that are in great demand. For example i can remember people going ape shit over Road kill Skunk release from Bodhi

So if you feel like sharing please feel free to do so , you never know you might find what your looking for...

Thanks in advance for all those who participate if not it will just be another dead thread sounded pretty interesting to me.... fire away
Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know I'm getting ready to germinate some of my roadkill skunk seeds and my Gallatin sour Green which is a cross that I had created years ago between the Gallatin green and Sour Diesel. Let me know

guymandude

guymandude

love this thread. We, as growers, need to preserve the older strains. You can't get real William's Wonder any more - not the original made by the Super Sativa Seed Club, anyway. There's so many watered down crap hybrids these days.

The RKS i used to smoke in high school was sooo ridiculous - you couldn't carry a bag in your car - any cop merely walking by your car would smell it instantly. The high was fantastic - 3 hits and you giggle your ass off for 4 hours. There's not much these days that compares to that.

Woodhorse Seeds was kind enough to send me some Williams Wonder F2's to do a preservation project. That will be starting very soon.

zeke

zeke

I have an old Williams Wonder cut. Kind of peach like odor that is in the same ballpark of fruit as the Blue Magoo. So similar, I'd not be surprised if this WW was the parental used in the Magoo. Anyone know how the terp profile is on the Woodhorse WW?

RareRootz

RareRootz

I have an old Williams Wonder cut. Kind of peach like odor that is in the same ballpark of fruit as the Blue Magoo. So similar, I'd not be surprised if this WW was the parental used in the Magoo. Anyone know how the terp profile is on the Woodhorse WW?

Not too sure on the Willy's Wonder but I do have a Mr. Magoo I created years ago which consists of Mr. Nice X Afgoo and has a aroma that I have never smelled in anything else out ther. Unbelievable.

guymandude

guymandude

the WW Chris at Woodhourse sent me are F2's of the original Super Sativa Seed Club WW - they created the strain.

That Butterscotch Hawaiian loks beautiful. I smoked a joitn of the G13 HP x BSH a few years ago. The flavor was amazing and the buzz was almost debilitating - for about an hour. Got it from a friend in Colorado. Smoked a J on the way to the movie theater with a buddy. I was so high i had trouble ordering popcorn and a soda. 45 min8utes into the movie i was stone sober, wondering where the hell that fantastic buzz went. I was so pissed. I would love to get my hands on a clone of that strain and grow it anywhere but Colorado. I bet she is stellar.

GreenLion

GreenLion

@coloradoBTC I've never had Maui wowie.. but a lot of old stoners have told me about just taking a few hits and waking up hours later..most of those stories happened over 40 years ago.. so I don't know where ur experience came from but I'd love the chance to grow it, and breed with it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom