lost orders??

• Thread starter death machine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

death machine

i sent my order out for some beans here at the farmer the 1st of dec, and i have yet to recieve a pm that they got my money, ive sent a few pms to logic and have got no response,its been almost 4 months!! i love this board and i want to order some more beans but i dont dare, i cant afford to send out money for nothing. has any 1 else had these problems??:mad0233:

R

Radio_Dread

Sorry to hear that buddy, but if its been that long and you have not got a payment recieved pm yet i bet your money got jacked somewhere in the mail. i have gotten all my orders so i can attest that when they get your money they let you know and send the beans the next day. you just have to send it EMI (Express Mail International). reg mail service gets stolen to often. how did you send the money?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
International express mail only!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotRod

hotRod

no PM by now your money got lost

express mail only !!!!
so you can track it

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hell yeah tracking numbers is a must when sending ca$h or signature request.

D

death machine

ya it was reg mail, ive been waiting for this strain to come out for ever and when it was posted, i ran right out to send out the order i srcewed up and sent it reg, i was just so excited i wasnt thinking,it was a strain from alphacronik exodus cheese x i cant remeber,, lol well im giving up on that better luck next time

M

MotaLeon22

happened to me. i sent off the cash the way the site says to, and i never recieved a thing. i love this site for the forums, but i will never send another dollar of my money to this site for seeds. who only takes cash? how about a money order.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have ordered from the farm quit a few times.
And my payment was lost only once. And it was around christmas also.
But I sent mine the same as a prior international express.
Shit happens and thieves are everywhere.
Getting msg back from logic can take awhile.
I assume he is a busy busy dude.

B

bdawgburner

Same thing happened here. The old lady sent it out regular mail and never made it. Must be some good thieves out there that snag every payment not going international express. But I did receive my ROG's that were sent using the international express.

R

Radio_Dread

i always use to international express method. tracking is the best with cash. ionce i tho it was lost but it got there. this is the only site i order from, fast shipping, good prices and great freebies. yeah i did see the alphakronic gene pack re-list. that would be a good snag. i got the cannabis(Chemdog D x spacedawg) awhile back from alpha, cant wait to pop them

D

dogsnob

is this still going on it happened to me as well way before christmas time

O

ograskal

Very simple guys...send it out International Express mail so you can track it....got it now!?!?!?!!?...~ogr

H

haze89

I'm pretty sure one of my payments was lost when I used reg mail. Luckily it was only a 60 dollar purchase so it isn't the worlds biggest loss. Who knows I may still get those beans, its slightly overdue by now though with no PM. I made sure to send my cvk and gk payments with express international though.

D

DrDanko

happened to me. i sent off the cash the way the site says to, and i never recieved a thing. i love this site for the forums, but i will never send another dollar of my money to this site for seeds. who only takes cash? how about a money order.

Who only takes cash? The best Breeders, that's who. Between this site and the other 2 I frequent, all 3 are cash only. Now if you've done some online ordering by Credit Card previously, sending cash seems like a risk you'd rather not take. But you'd be seriously missing out. The genes that are available at, say, Attitude or Dr Chronic, can't hold a stick to the ones you can get here. There are a few decent big-time breeders, but if you want the real deal, you need to get with the times and get to work buying here. Like it's been said 20 times, YOU HAVE TO SEND INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS! Period. If you don't, you can't blame anyone else for your misfortune. If you question the methods, then start small. Buy a $50 pack. If it's not worth losing $50 to you, then you have the wrong hobby. There are inherent risk's involved, and you have to accept that. Sorry that you lost out, but like I said you shouldn't have beef with anyone except yourself because if it was lost, you most likely didn't follow the directions they give you here. Even if you followed them all, it's just a bump in the road. The genetics here are far superior to most sites. For taking my risk I now have made 2 orders and have OGR's White Fire, Fire Bubba, Strawberry X-18, and White Erkle. 4 strains that are all superior to any of the other 30 strains I had collected previous to finding THCFarmer. I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that. DrD.

M

MotaLeon22

see i sent internationl express and i still got screwed. i usually get my seeds from hempdepot, but i thought i'd try this site. the prices are right and the variety is very unique. i just don't understand why they cant take a money order. hell seed boutiqe even lets you pay with credit card if you really wanted to. i'm still hoping logic will just send me the pack, because he knows it would just be better for buisness in the long run. i'd do all my shopping here if i thought it was even remotly reliable. i've had friends who recieved strait garbage fake seeds from this site as well. the more i use the forums the more i love this site, but buying seeds here seems dumb to me unless i get what i paid for. im actually fairly pissed about the costumer service on this site as well. if logic doesn't get back to me soon i'll be finding better forums, and better place to get my seeds. my 300 hundo probly just sitting in who ever runs this sites pocket as he laughs all the way to the bank. i feel ripped off. there is no way that money didn't get to thc. farmers hands, but how can i prove it.

M

MotaLeon22

drdanko you don't know me so step off. i followed the fucking directions perfectly. by the way i've gotten seeds from hempdepot that were without a question top quality genes, and their selection blows this site out of the water. this site offers nothing but once in a life time whack ass cross breeds that are untested. i disagree with you completely, and don't sit there and tell me i'm in the wrong hobby. you fucking weed snob asshole.

D

death machine

i agree the forums here rock and its a great comunity but the custumer service does suck .i even put my return adress on my envolope, still no reply seems like im not the only 1 that has not recieved there goods,, lets hope logic makes it right by us cause it will be my 1st and last order,

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
leon22

IME PERIOD

be easy bro nobody cussed chill out n smoke somthin

do wat suits you ,if you dont like the advice dont take it but dont disrespect either

to say the depot has better genetics your smokin more than top quality ganja dj short n tomhill are prob the only breeders who's stock would be most welcome from the depot

no disrespect but i try to stay away from anything canadian

with your attitude youll seem better suited elsewere

as for feelin robbed i had one experience were my money didnt make it i wasnt happy but realized i was lucky 4 orders threw reg mail them i started usin ime

H

hbstoner

this site offers nothing but once in a life time whack ass cross breeds that are untested. i disagree with you completely, and don't sit there and tell me i'm in the wrong hobby. you fucking weed snob asshole.

Dude.. chill out. Why are you sending 300 dollars to a site that you feel this way about in the first place? Seems kinda hypocritical to me. True some crosses on here are not tested.. but the breeders will tell you that is the case and in general charge less for them due to them not being tested. I think everyone that has ever ordered seeds before has lost money somewhere along the way, thats the risk you take with the current laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom