• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
lost $

i tried to get out cheap 1 time and didn't pay the extra $ to have a signature, that is what you need, you can send it EMI or the slightly cheaper way, but if you go the cheaper route you need to pay the extra $ to have it signed for in spain. i'm sure there is a person(s) in the post office that just takes any envelope sent to Logic that doesn't require a signature. after the $ to get the signature you might as well go the EMI route because its almost 30 $ either way.

in short use EMI if you want your shit

and i agree you can't find great genetics at these $ anywhere i know of

mal

R

Radio_Dread

yeah it cost me $28 to sent it EMI but i would never send it any other way so i always consider that $28 when im makin a seed purchase....

C

CAPO

Word up everybody.........regular mail gets stolen domestically in the US everyday...why would a person risk going regular mail internationally?

G

greyfx

Also be smart about this if your sending large amounts of $$ then use bigger bills and maybe send it stealthy and not just cash in an envelope or a birthday card. Send it in a small cd case or dvd case. People can feel money through an envelope and if you send it EMI you can get those ticker envelopes that you cannot feel through.

D

DrDanko

Glad that loser got banned, here's the PM I just got from him. Now, if you're a person who gets irritated by a straight-to-the-point answer like I gave here on page 2, then I guess I'm an asshole. I never once called him dumb or stupid or whatever, no insults at all. Apparently facts or proper info is an insult when you don't agree with it! Below is his PM, and my answer to him was this......I didn't know you were a fucking idiot until I got this PM from you! Thanks for informing me!

the genetics really aren't that great
i have several friends who have successfully ordered from this site, and the plants i grew from hempdepot seed were just as good as these. i believe yes you can get very unique stains here, but thats it. they are only tested so far and all grow stats are assumed. you rarely get stable genes from this site. the friends i know have bought tons of seeds from this site without problem, and they no longer order seeds from here becuase not a single stain they got was remotly stable. they ended up with five different phenos all of wich were undesireable. so please don't sit there and pretend that there a one size fits all site for everyone. you truely insulted me with your resonse to my comment. you just assumed i'm fucking idiot that can't follow simply fucking directions, and that i should just give up growing weed becuase you say so. your a fucking weed snob that needs to get off is own dick and be fucking human being and not a dick head. honestly. fuck you bro.

D

DrDanko

I always suggest to people that if you have issues or questions, talk to Logic or another Mod. They are here to help! Good luck to all, I hope you have as much success with the Bay as I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom