Louie XIII and Pre 98 Bubba Grow...

• Thread starter bigdrty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdrty

bigdrty

Looks great. Had the Louie at the club once & found it to have a bit of a hashy flavor in it. Nice OG, but I prefer the pinesol or lemon pledge OG's myself.

I ran nearly the same additives & was pretty happy with it, cept I used GH base nutes and Koolbloom/cha-ching instead of BudXL & shooting powder. I did start to have one issue which I guessed was because LK, Floralicious Plus, & Diamond Nectar seemed to be doubling up on the humics & kelp, so I alternated LK one day & the other 2 the next. You haven't had any issues stacking those at the same time? Currently running H&G full line w/ ro in coco and came up short on the CalMg as well, so I think you're correct that the base nutes come up a bit short. Supplementing w/ GO CaMg+ fixed it (no additional N).

Hey thanks, so far this is ,my 2nd round using this nute schedule, so far no problems. I do a Rez change every 7 days and every other week I'll do a flush for 24 hrs. Just to make sure I don't have any build up and to make sure ppms are still within 1300 to 1400 ppms..

As for this cut. It's definitely has a Pinesol smell.. I'll have to go and grab some Louie to compare, it's been awhile...

But with the H&G A/B hydro I did have to add cal-mag. I noticed with this og cut it eats a lot of cal-mag...

Thanks

Jeezer

Jeezer

That louie is lookin like a champ bro. The bubba is lookin good to. Cant go wrong with OG and Bubba.

Top Bottom