Lou's 2k watt perpetual dial in.

• Thread starter Louisiana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Louisiana

Hey all, I'm a noob here and thought I should show myself so here it is. I have done a few small closet situations but I just setup my closet and a 4x8 grow tent to try to transition into something bigger. I figure this size is perfect to get to know the troubles of dealing with a perpetual madness without having losing too much time or money. I will be steadily growing from here but for now this is what I have going.....

Veg/clones/seedlings:
Roughly a 2x8ft area the left side has a 2bulb t5 raised 2ft on one side and 3 on other I currently have 12 WiFi seeds that were germed 2 Fridays ago. Oh and also there is a blue dream X banana freebie clone that was given to me when I bought the seeds.
On the right side where the light is higher I have a 15site homemade cloning machine with I believe 9misters in it on 24/7. In it I have: 4 madman OG, 2 Raskal OG(CCC), and 2 harborside fire cuts(not sure the origin but the mother was bought at harborside so.....th clones where taken on Thursday night so this is night 3.

Flower:
I have a 4x8 tent with 2 1000w hps cooled by a portable ac ducted in. Currently I have a mh in one light and a hps in the other. I am pushing veg until Wednesday. Then the flip. See,s like they really like the full spectrum they have perked up a bit since I but a hps in. Anyhow here is a few pics of the setup. I'll get more in a day or two when I find my camera charger. These are from ipad2 so sorry if they are terrible...........
Well hold on a guess iPad won't let me add them I'll have to get on laptop. Ok give me a minute:smiley_joint:

L

Louisiana

So here they are:
1st pic 12 WiFi seeds planted Sep 23.
2nd pic the homemade ez cloner 15 site (4 madmanOG, 2 Raskal OG(ccc), 2 fire OG(mother from harborside)
3rd pic flowering room
4th pic all harborside fire OG except back left is madman OG
5th pic the two by the back wall are fire OG and the row of three that is closer is all Raskal Og.

Thanks for looking i will update with better pics in a few days. Like i said sorry for these they where taken on an ipad. Well happy growin to ya's.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice Lou! You got a good line up there. Good luck with your grow.

L

Louisiana

Nice Lou! You got a good line up there. Good luck with your grow.

Hey thanks bro! I really like the genetics I have gathered. Hopefully i don't kill them dialing in all this new equipment. I tend to get too medicated for my own good sometimes and forget things. But we shall see. Thanks for lookin in....:hi

L

Louisiana

Here are a few pics of my first grow. I had a 4x4 tent and a 600w cooltube. I knew absolutly nothing going into it so considering that I am pretty please with the outcome. Hopefully i can do it again even better.

Pic 1 is Blue Dream one plant yielded 107 grams
Pic 2 DJ Lowlife Auto BB one plant yielded 22 grams
Pic 3 Chemdog D one plant yielded 34 grams(had to pull almost 2weeks early do to PM problems).Didn't have a bud shot only an early flower shot. I think like day 30-35 not sure.

006 12
004 12
009 9
L

Louisiana

Just flushed second time for pre flowering. I'll start feeding 850ppm Wednesday. I'll start flowering saturday I think. I am waiting for my camera to charge now I'll take some better pictures later tonight.

L

Louisiana

Hey all, just got my camera runnin again for now. Here are basically the same stuff just better pics......the pic with the three skinny ones is a mystery strain i have to get in touch with my guy apparently he gave me something instead of fireOG. oh well i'll let you guys know what it is. it's the first pic.....the second pic is fireOG so you can see the difference pic 3and4 are the three OGR's. then a pic of the madmanOG. ill be back in a day or two:damnhippie:

L

Louisiana

oh and the last pic is just the portable ac ducted into the side of my tent....idk why i wasted space and time on that pic?...?>????.....and here i am doing it again....oh well:smiley_joint::bong-hits:

L

Louisiana

So one of the madman OG clones showed roots this morning so I went ahead and put it in a Dixie cup of coco.

P

Powdery

Cool set-up, I'm a stake fan myself. Sry about the powdery...

L

Louisiana

Cool set-up, I'm a stake fan myself. Sry about the powdery...

yeah PM is a bitch. but hopefully i won't have to deal with it this time. yeah i like to stake it up to 2 feet then stretch trellis across the whole tent about 2 inches above the stake line.

medic

medic

Nice Lou, i'm gonna have to get a tent (more space):rasta2:
looking good keep it up man

L

Louisiana

Nice Lou, i'm gonna have to get a tent (more space):rasta2:
looking good keep it up man
thanks bro, just if you are going to get a tent do not buy it second hand. i got mine on craigslist and i didn't notice until i had the hps huing and all the ducting run that there was about a million needle size holes on basically every side of it. it took about 2 rolls of tape and i still have to hang a sheet over 2 sides of it at night. it's a headache. also the zippers can be a bitch on all sorts of levels. just if i were you and i will probablly be doing this soon. just buy a roll of panda plastic and a few 1x2's and make one for 1/3 of the price. that way you can replace pieces that might get torn or poked by sharp sides or if you are like my clumsy ass i tripped over a chord in my first 4x4 tent and took down my whole light and 3 bubble buckets full of nutes(no plants in thank god) but anyhow i guess do what you want. they are convienient in a lot of ways but those are just the inconvieniences that most people dont tell you about. Peace and thanks again for stopping by bro. Lookin forward to seein your Hammerhead.....:boogie:

L

Louisiana

Well at least one of the madman And raskal clones are dead as of this morning.

T

Tommyvuitton

Hey bud, thanks for posting that pic of the AC, i was trying to figure out a way to run it as i have the exact same unit just a different brand. How is this AC set-up working for you?

If you want to purchase a tent i recommend the Secret Jardin range. I got a DR240W revision 2 and love it. More than enough access for ducting and cables, can open from all sides, quality fabric, and completely light proof.

L

Louisiana

Hey bud, thanks for posting that pic of the AC, i was trying to figure out a way to run it as i have the exact same unit just a different brand. How is this AC set-up working for you?

If you want to purchase a tent i recommend the Secret Jardin range. I got a DR240W revision 2 and love it. More than enough access for ducting and cables, can open from all sides, quality fabric, and completely light proof.

It's working good.the only thing is I had the thermostat set to 64 and it would keep it at 76 all day but when the lights went off the temp would drop to drastically and RH would go ip to 75% but I now have the thermostat set at 70 which keeps the room at 78-80 and at night it doesn't drop so much my highest RH reading since I adjusted 2days ago was 57%. hope that helps oh yeah I looked into those tents I was just strapped for cash when I bought my setup. It's almost all off of craigslist from about 20 different people.

L

Louisiana

Sorry if I type weird shit sometimes. I'm on my iPad anytime I'm on the go which is most of the time and the t9 screws me on a daily basis. So again I apologize in advance if I say weird shit sometimes. It's the T9

Top Bottom