Lou's 2k watt perpetual dial in.

• Thread starter Louisiana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Louisiana

Soo I'm gonna go into flowering on Saturday. The ladies really enjoyed getting nuts last night after a two day flush of pure ro water and superthrive. They shot up over an inch today. The madman clone that rooted is picking up. So is the freebie blue dream x banana clone. The wifi seedlings are already poking roots out of the Dixie cups. So I'm going to transplant to 1gallon smart pots for a few weeks to a month. The bluedreamxbannana I am putting her in a 3gallon to keep for a mother. I'd like to do a full run with her later. Though I just found out today that the wifi I have is feminized so that should give me a full tent in about 9 weeks. Also putting the madman clone aside to mother. Anyhow I'm waiting on slow as pictures to load then I'll put a few on here to show where everything is. Not great pictures but you get it. I'll post them in a few moments. Thanks again all for checking me out. Peace...

L

Louisiana

So my landlord decided to pop a mandatory fumigation on all of her properties today. So the ladies and babies had to sit outside on my balcony for about 3hrs before I could bring them back in. Thankfully they only had to spray the bathroom and kitchen. So the grow room went untouched but I turned off all fans and then ran a air purifier the whole time in there so I'm sure it'll be good. Oh well while the ladies where out I put up some trellis in the tent. Gonna be flipping to 12/12 tomorrow or Sunday. Also I'll be transplanting all the wifi babies into 1gallon smart pots tomorrow. Finally no more light during the day. So that should save me a lot of money. Oh well I'll post some pics tomorrow after I transplant of the babies and the trellis work. Peace and happy farming........

L

Louisiana

so it's been almost a week since my last picture update. today is the first day of 12/12. so i think i'll put some pics in a few days then just wait until day 35 or so. Since the first 30 are so boring to watch........Anyhow, I'll see you all in a month or so........................

L

Louisiana

Damn with all the bs going on with the Feds. Now I'm hearing that this site is watched and the moderator is a junkie. Geez sorry I came here........goodbye I'm giving my equip away and moving on. This country is soo gay!!

Top Bottom