Love Potion for Plants Nutrients

• Thread starter bigbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbag

hey farmers,
just wanted to give a heads up on the new line of nutrients from Maple Reef Plant Products... Love Potion for Plants !simple 1 part grow, and 1 part bloom with micro. custom feed charts for Indica, Sativa, Hybrids and Exotics/Landraces... check it out

A

amstercal

Are you going to try them out? Sounds like a good grow report.

fortwunty

fortwunty

This is the line of nutes Reeferman's been working on... the foliar spray (to be released soon) is called for-play. I contacted them (MRPP) last week and they offered to send me samples (of whatever size I wanted) without me even mentioning anything about testing! Pretty generous if you ask me. MRPP is run by the same person that used to own Grotek. They're also working on an organic one-part feed line to be released in spring 2011...

fractal

fractal

I would definitely try these nutes. No matter what you want to say about results from reeferman seeds, the dude knows plant nutrition like a biochemist I have no doubts. And I know that grotek products have been consistently good for years. Sounds like a winning combination so only time will tell if it is.

H

Hazeface

How do u order...is it going 2 b legal in the us...:character0053:

B

bigbag

Maple Reef is currently looking for a US rep/distributer. The products will only be sold to medical exemtees and in exept states. If you want the product but dont have a card, you can get a card holder to purchase for you...

G

Gro

very interested in a side by side with this nute. sounds like it will not break the bank,selling from 11-15 us dollars per liter.:cool0044:

C

CanadianClassic

Sounds good i want some where is the company located??

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

J

Jalisco Kid

I doubt reef knows chems like a bio chemist, but he knows business enough not to shoot himself in the foot cutting off many non med clients. Just like fat mike. I doubt if reef will do that nor would store owners sell crap they would have to card people on. JK

H

Hazeface

Dam that fucked up i dont see myself gettin any love potion since i am not a med patient and i dont no anybody that got a liscence that would be able 2 get this 4 me..wich sucks because i will like 2 buy some when it is released...

G

Gro

i am pretty sure it will be available to non scripted people.they are the lions share of the nute market and rank among some of the finest mj tech's in the world.no nute company in their right would ignore them.

D

DrGreenGenes

BUMP

http://www.maplereefplantproducts.com

I would say that this products will land in dispensaries in the US 1st.... or simply describe the 3 nutrient schedules different than Indica, Sativa, & Hybrid?... I dunno, just my 2cents.

Any news on this product?

G

Green Supreme

Seen it in stores locally. Went to the site too. Reef's bio is pretty funny. Think I will have to pass. Peace GS

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
seriously your gonna need a drs rec to buy these nutes?

shit anybody look at the feed schedule? 20 - 50 mls per gallon, your gonna be using a LOT of that shit!

opt1c

opt1c

so these going to be legal in the us? ag dept will love the labeling on these.

selling the patients with a dr's rec a way to skirt govt ag regulations or they just don't like people with cancer living in non med places?

B

bigbag

we are creating lables for the us, without buds all over. love potion for plants isnt only for for med patients, anyone can buy it. try a comparison, and you'll see the diff within 24-48 hrs...

Top Bottom