Loving the TS1000

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thank you. I draw roughly 150 at the wall. Exactly like you said. I actually flower with HPS but have heard of guys flowering even with the light I have. I'm curious tho could you point me in the direction maybe of what u have. I'd love to do some reading I'm always looking to upgrade at some point. Should I just hit Google with Quantum Boards?

I've found that the best source for reasonable pricing is on Alibaba. Watch the shipping rates though. Depends on the supplier, some can be pretty high. I've bought from Kingbrite:
They offer complete kits at reasonable prices, great customer service, and lightning fast shipping.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah I was totally unaware of that site. I suppose for what I paid for the Mars I could have got better light. No big deal at least now I know.

Just keep in mind that a $105 light will cost 40-50 to ship, and there is a credit card transaction fee so that $105 light is actually costing 150-160 "out the door."

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
And again much less heat output which is good for me. I couldn't keep my tent under 85-90 degrees with the MH even with a cool air intake. I would recommend your products to anyone. I can't wait until I can upgrade to a bigger model. I'm excited to see if anything new comes out as well. Thank you for such great customer service and support. And for offering an affordable quality light. Cheers.
Growing with TS1000 at least a round firstly, you won't regret, found the decent TS1000 at a reasonable price. We will launch new chips light at 2nd half of this year, that's the best time to upgrade a bigger model🥳
Happy growing with Mars Hydro TS1000

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Growing with TS1000 at least a round firstly, you won't regret, found the decent TS1000 at a reasonable price. We will launch new chips light at 2nd half of this year, that's the best time to upgrade a bigger model🥳
Happy growing with Mars Hydro TS1000
I'll be watching very close and looking forward to seeing what you guys come out with next.

Top Bottom