Low Budget Nutes For The New Farmer

• Thread starter Ausgunja23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

I have been using miracle grow for phos and potass and also I am using chook poo for nitrogen..

The question I have is, Would these be sufficient for my npk?

thanks in advance

peace--prove

Camdawg

Camdawg

If you're looking for a kick ass nutrient mix checknout Jacks professional. Thetes a few awesome threads on the farm regarding them. Not sure where you're at, strange feeling you're an aussie, not sure if they ship world wide, feeling they don't,.....so got any pics of your plants?

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

Yea ur right Cam i am aussie and it's true that it can be pretty hard to import anything into australia these days so i hear.
Unless of course you fork out an arm and a leg to get your item shipped here into the country. For me it's just not worth the time and effort, Oh and my hard earned cash to bother with these sites outside of australia, just to lose it all. (talking from my own experiences with these seed banks).

'what's a day without a rant'

I probably should have been more specific in my title..
also bud at the moment i'm only really stuffing around at the moment, as i am waiting patiently for summer to arrive.. hehehe then my friend i will post a few grow journals and pics for people all over the world, as i feel there is not enough grow journals from australia ( time to rep aus ).

peace--prove

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

Also i should say for other people who live in australia, who are sitting there reading and not doing.. it's time to do and stop buying from your local dealer and grow ur own - you will be glad you did! I'm not talking from a growing experience, but a buying experience of more than ten years - yeah i know how much i wonder as well!

- start with veggies to see if you like it - and really as long as your soil is pretty good and you water regular, there is no reason 'the weed' won't grow.

Try this australian based seed bank 'southern star seeds' No hassles with importing seeds as they are already here. Someone who goes by the name of 'southern' will hook you up. If you have any questions just ask southern will help as best he/she can..

I know what your thinking.. I'm just trying to sell a seedbank because they gave me stuff. Well in a way ur right they did give me a few freebies in the form of seeds on top of my purchase.. But the reason i'm giving a shout out for 'Southern Star Seeds' is that i'm just thank full that i recieved them without any hic-cups and i recieved them from the other side of the country in 6 days!! No hassles

thanks again southern from 'southern star seeds'

peace--prove

Top Bottom