Low humidity= Problems?

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Janus

JK is right on the issue of foliar with lights on.

Surfr, save yourself the time, money and grief. Get a proper humidifier:

http://www.hydrofogger.com/inc/sdetail/152

Oh, and make sure you run RO through it or you'll have powder mineral residue all over everything. Other option is to run low RH throughout and hope for the best. Good luck.

S

Surfr

I picked up a warm mist and it sent the RH right up to 60% within 3 hours! SOOO stoked I got this problem fixed!

:character0180:

J

Jalisco Kid

Wow 2 good post from Janus, did you go to night school and learn to read or something.lol JK

S

SkyHi

I disagree about your water droplet burning leafs. It is a myth that needs to die. JK

i AGREE 100% i have never seen any burn spots on any of my plants and i go crazy with the spray bottle during lights on.:icon_stick man:

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

put a big bucket of water in the room and it will push the humity up

T

tree farmer

i was going to buy a hydrofogger but was looking in the local ads and came across this for $100. this thing puts out 4 times what a hydrofogger would. glad i gdidnt go with the hydrofogger cause im not sure it would have kept up. the thing is loud so i put it in a sound deading box. i never thought much about humidity before but the girls are definately looking better since i added it. Look thru the local ads you never know what you might find. this thing was never used even. they bought it for spraying cattle.

Apache69

Apache69

When is the best time to mist or Foliar feed you girls?

Cheers,

C

concretedawg

surfr!!! like that name bro...anyway i just got a humidifier and am tripping on the differnce!!! went from about 25-40% humidty and now at 50-65% what change for the good!!! got it at wal-mart!!! $60.00!!! on sale right now ii am going today to get a filter ill see if they got anymore left? its small and quiet!!!! my veg room is 8 x8 and it works insane!!!

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

It's been really hot and dry up here in the PNW. Was looking at buying a humidifier but I'm low on funds atm until my next paycheck. Found some DIY methods of making a humidifier and got a simple method that bumped my RH 16%. Currently 8 days in veg, with snoops dream and GG#4.

Cost me nothing as all I needed was a cloth and water!

20160819 113526

Latest posts

Top Bottom