low odor strain suggestion por favor

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I did a search and reeferman came up.Well thats not likely to happen,unless he reworks his gear. My nieghbors complained last year about some strawberry d plants I had even though I offered to share.
So like most farmers I will be wanting the impossible. Something that has no odor, a taste to die for,and a kaleidoscope of color lying beneath a thick carpet of bb sized trics,weighing in at 2.5 kg(don't want to work to hard during harvest either)
So if you know of anything close I would appreciate if you let me in on your well guarded secret. Suerte JK
Edit: I left out one minor detail,it needs to knock your dick in the dirt with one hit.

C

CAPO

Hmmmm.....dick in the dirt, then she kissed it where it hurt.....lol

Best one with a non-skunk smell.........C-99.......she made me paranoid(or panicky) though so I dropped her.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a sage plant that fooled some 15 year vets. They couldn't believe it was so good and commented it smelled like dryer sheets or something. I never got tired of it for the day time, no munchies and clear but high and content. I have found stinkers too though but the fresh sweet floral non offensive one was still tasty and well liked.

I agree with Capo on the c-99 all the way. I have grown some c-99 and crosses that would pass for some sweet fruity poo flowers. All been good but have that edge that I don't care for. Apollo was ok too.

T

TIME2UNITE

Certain phenos of Northern Lights are low to no odor and have nice yields with nice flavor.

J

Jalisco Kid

I agree about the NL having grown #2 and 5 a while back. I would prefer something new,have not smoked a potent cindy in a long time.
Boywonder how far into flower are you?
Thanks to all for replying. JK

P

PureSugar

You didn't ask for something that has great flavor too.

I know it sounds like I'm joking around, but what most people call taste is actually flavor and that's what you need if you want something to "taste" good.

Here's the issue, flavor is a combination of taste and smell. The bigger issue is that flavor is about 90% smell and only 10% taste. The tongue only can detect five primary tastes: salty, sweet, sour, bitter and umami (I'm not really sure what umami is but I think it's a taste in some spices, a quick google showed MSG as being detectable by the tongues umami receptor) Making the issue even worse the tongue plays an extremely small role in the flavor of smoke, vapor or gasses.

I know you know more about air filtration than pretty much anyone, but I'm wondering is there not some crazy system you can come up with to handle the odor. If you would have told me a few years ago that people would be using 4x 1000s per plant I never would have believed it.

I've seen you do what I never thought possible many a time and I will watch this time as I know somehow you will once again amaze us all again with some orderless, flavor packed, knock your dick in the dirt, covered in snow dank that has rainbow colored calyxes the size of coconuts so the BB sized resin heads look proportionate.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i got some of mascas c99 i just got finished doing a run with her and she taste great and smells like fruit punch. its done in 54 days and is definitely potent. here's a link to the grow thread start to finish. about halfway thru i put a couple pics of some smaller plants i was breeding. but then it gets going again with the main plants.

as far as yield they were vegged under a quantum 1k mh turned down to 50% for about 3 weeks last week was 100% 1000 hps so vegged for roughly 4 weeks. flower under 1k hps i got about 2 oz's each plant of the fruit punch pheno 2 plants gave us over 1/4 lbs. and the bag appeal is sick. i cant imagine what you could do with it in 1 of your systems. i never actually seen one of your set ups, but i see people compare them to DD's all the time.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i hear agent orange smells like oranges. green crack dosent seem to be to bad either. i havent got to do a proper run of her yet. but i will in march so ill let you know then.

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Master Kush is a reliably low odor strain as is the Apollo. I grew out Joey Weeds Apollo 11 F2's and had virtually no odor at all during flowering. The only thing about the Apollo I didn't like was the tolerance buildup. You might try Reserva Privada's Apollo 13 though, I imagine it would be better. C-99 is also great, but is really speedy (at least it was for me).

-Verb

J

Jalisco Kid

I love edgy herb. i smoke my black viet and tom's haze at the ranch. I want to put some plants outside this summer not for my rooms. Scrubbers can handle the smell there. Last year those strawberry d and my BP's reeked scary about 10 at night. The ocean breeze takes care of the smell somewhat during the day. JK

M

moodster

i grew master kush for my first grow from dutch passion and it stank my house out i dont know about the other master kushes but mine reeked :bong2:

U

Urquel

I hear the last guy but ORtega has great taste and NO odor. It's hard to find so get yourself some nice dutch genetics, anything that isn't THseeds or greenhouse should not only have the weakest smell ever but also lack flavor and potency as pure sugar suggested. LUI is supposed ortega cross that wreaks bad. Oh and the NL cross home boy was talking about works well with some flavor nice potency and low odor

Z

zoeronerer

nl works good for a low odor i have found ... and if you pick early like the dutch it seemed to help the warehouse buddys...... just buy a large scrubber homey

Top Bottom