low rider ak 47

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

can anybody tell me what they think of lower ak 47, i'm going to try them and would like any suggestions if any, also the amount of oz's off each plant etc if anyone knows ok . .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
A friend ran lowlife seeds auto ak and it was ok. He was lucky to get an ounce off one. If you really want auto flower it's a decent choice, though I'm sure there are better ones. This is for outdoor I hope?

E

ELITE GENETICS

the ak47 x lowryder were actually pretty decent & the main cola was huge on the mother & i was lazy & only veged her 3 weeks in 1 gl. pot & got a 2.5 ft. plant with 1 huge main cola like 16-18" long(3/4th to 1oz) & so expect some decent yields of some 7 potency herbs,oh they flower sooo much faster then ak47, i think it took like 7-8 weeks is all & the ak47 buds kept getting bigger til week 9-10 & didnt finish til week 11-12

D

drpressure600

A friend ran lowlife seeds auto ak and it was ok. He was lucky to get an ounce off one. If you really want auto flower it's a decent choice, though I'm sure there are better ones. This is for outdoor I hope?
, no, indoor under 20/20 light, thats what i'm told to do, an oz is a waste . .

U

ukcheesehead

some dude on hg420 did ak47 (lowlifes) in hempy buckets and got 2oz a plant the colas were like 2lt coke bottles . was the best lowlife grow ive seen .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
, no, indoor under 20/20 light, thats what i'm told to do, an oz is a waste . .
I'll tell you now, lots of people have different (strong) opinions about autos. Personally I don't see why you would run them inside. Waste of electric. Many fast flowering clones will finish before an auto and only use 12 hrs per days of light.

Get a fast flowering strain do one run to find a mom then it's off to the races. If space is the concern know that you can keep a mother very small under one low watt cfl bulb indefinitely and take clones whenever you want to flower one out.

I do, however, see the benefits of autos when they're outside. You can start them at the middle of spring and harvest two crops easy outside before people would typically expect pot to be blooming.

D

drpressure600

I'll tell you now, lots of people have different (strong) opinions about autos. Personally I don't see why you would run them inside. Waste of electric. Many fast flowering clones will finish before an auto and only use 12 hrs per days of light.

Get a fast flowering strain do one run to find a mom then it's off to the races. If space is the concern know that you can keep a mother very small under one low watt cfl bulb indefinitely and take clones whenever you want to flower one out.

I do, however, see the benefits of autos when they're outside. You can start them at the middle of spring and harvest two crops easy outside before people would typically expect pot to be blooming.
could you give me some names of fast flowering clones, ones with big yields, also what photo-period do you think autos should be put.

H

hailstone

Most recommend 18/6 for the plants entire life for autoflowering strains.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
A friend of mine runs Early Girl and it is finished in under 50 days. I don't think I've seen real faster finishers listed in the auction here, but Top44 is well known as a quick finisher. Search for it.

D

drpressure600

ok

A friend of mine runs Early Girl and it is finished in under 50 days. I don't think I've seen real faster finishers listed in the auction here, but Top44 is well known as a quick finisher. Search for it.
next time i'm in the dam i'll pick them up ok, what time scale do you recommend yourself, by the way, i can't prenounce your name . .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
For auto's inside? 18 or 20, both work, I've flowered them with 24 hours just to test and they finished. Regular strains 12 hours, at least 6 hours less a day is a real savings bonus in electric.

Can't do much bout the handle, just a stupid thing that stuck, it's a phrase. Only in hindsight did I realize it makes it look like I think I'm Jack Herer, which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm much more interested in thc than hemp. ;)

P

ProGroWannabe

Just let ya know.....Subcools Third Dimension is available here and is supposedly 45-50 days flowering (if I remember right).

D

drpressure600

Just let ya know.....Subcools Third Dimension is available here and is supposedly 45-50 days flowering (if I remember right).
, what yield come each plant of that type, and what photoperiod, i mite take some off u . .

P

ProGroWannabe

I don't have it, personally. I was just trying to show you another option that you may not have seen yet. Click on the "Auctions" tab at the top of each page.

D

drpressure600

thanks

I don't have it, personally. I was just trying to show you another option that you may not have seen yet. Click on the "Auctions" tab at the top of each page.
,, i will try some soon, i got a pack of low ryder ak's, i want to get my crops of skunk no 11 & ak 47 outta d way 1st, their due 1st of december, i'm screaming to get this crop done, i've had some serious bad loses the last few months, believe me just terrible . .

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
indoor, never 20/20
I was assuming everyone knows I'm talking about a 24 hour cycle. 20 on/4 off for autos works great and 18/6 works too. I wouldn't run 24 hours on because the plants respond better having some break it the day to rest.

P

ProGroWannabe

,, i will try some soon, i got a pack of low ryder ak's, i want to get my crops of skunk no 11 & ak 47 outta d way 1st, their due 1st of december, i'm screaming to get this crop done, i've had some serious bad loses the last few months, believe me just terrible . .

I hear ya drpressure. I've been there too. Hang in there though. The one constant in life is that things never stay the same for long. If you've got it bad now, it'll surely change before long. Keep ya head up!

D

drpressure600

thanks ok, i need to hear that, i'm up the walls the last few months with bad luck . .

Top Bottom