Low Stress Training - Feedback?

• Thread starter AirBud93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Shame @KlipschGuy you were giving some solid advice, except the part about not topping more than once, I wonder if you've ever actually tried it?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Shame @KlipschGuy you were giving some solid advice, except the part about not topping more than once, I wonder if you've ever actually tried it?
Definitely have. I've topped as much as 10 times in my early grow years. I found over time no need to top more than once when u super crop. "Just my opinion". Super cropping will give u a ton of tops with out losing branch mass. All topping does is split the branch.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I top the main branch at about 10 inch, taking a couple nodes off the top for clone or what not and leave 3 to 5 main branches and take all the lower branches off too. And I start cropping and tieing and shout for around 25 to 35 " tall and as wide as I can get them. I've found through my experience is this us how I achieve my largest yields per plant, with an even canopy.

20180510 204934
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

You wanna talk to me about topping when you got a pathetic little couple plants like that lol. Why waste you're light bill clams on an ounce plant?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Definitely have. I've topped as much as 10 times in my early grow years. I found over time no need to top more than once when u super crop. "Just my opinion". Super cropping will give u a ton of tops with out losing branch mass. All topping does is split the branch.
Maybe end it next time with "when you super crop" ... Cuz it sounded kinda dumb the first time you said it.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I prove my point with real pictures and real evidence! End what? You're clearly a rookie if you top your plants multiple times. Especially when there's much better ways to achieve lots of colas without splitting the branches. Only a rookie wouldn't know that what I'm saying is 100, you're still in the guppy pool!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You probably got a plant in youre mom closet and now you got a brand new name huh lol.
Hey klipsch ole gt is legit bro. Just sayn :D what makes for weak fragile stems is typically not enough silica in the feed or more importantly when the basement pollen chuckers make all their cute crosses of the month they mix genetics that shouldn't be mixed....... This is the # 1 offender in spindly stems or fellas not knowing how to grow and using incorrect spectrum lighting and or not enough par......... for the space they are growing in....... just my .2 cents but I don't know shyt from shinola!!!!!

GT play nice or I'll have to put your nose in the corner......... :p And it would help also mr klipsch horns if you didn't make statements intended to aggravate ........ :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
:cool: it was the C word you used that literally got me in trouble bro. Momma was standing behind me and saw the C word and smacked me in the back of the head. Ouch for fukk sakes you would have thought I said it!!!!! lmao

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I'm just here for the comments. :D Not sure if it matters, but I agree with them both. Lol. You can top more than once for sure and super cropping is a great method of redirecting the plants focus of growth. My recent experience with super cropping has displayed stronger growth in the aggressively bent stalks. They really didn't stall out. It did allow the lower growth to catch up, but the SC stalk just knotted up and took off. It's best to say, a variety of plant pruning, training and manipulation will help anybody achieve a better overall yield. Happy growing fellas, and ladies. Also, happy Mother's Day fine women out there.

Top Bottom