Crops

Crops

Lower buds not finishing strong
Lower buds not finishing strong 2
Lower buds not finishing strong 3
Lower buds not finishing strong 4
Lower buds not finishing strong 5
Lower buds not finishing strong 6
On all the Bottom buds in the pic Have stopped growing and it’s in my head they bin Pollen wiv a male there is no Male in the tent are they just popcorn buds or what can’t make up my mind what’s going on third grow and not sure HELP They are the secondary growth watch all the top buds are doing fine

Crops

Crops

04B3A7EB 10EC 4DF7 AC2C 2F350A096DFF
E2E8E144 EBE2 4C6C B501 E8CA798540BF

Perhaps "buds have stopped growing" is in your head.
I live with cats too.
Lol it mite be..... just my 3rd grow and a Different strain... it’s just not how I thought it would trun out ...And can’t put my finger on it .......

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

if your RH is above 60% my guess is the beginnings of bud rot

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just looks like low light levels and maybe some ph problems.what medium u in?
Dont skimp on cheap mediums or mediums you dont know.try a medium known for growing weed like fox farm or canna and some organic base nutes.something simple like bio bizz or some shit.keep it simple.

Crops

Crops

Just looks like low light levels and maybe some ph problems.what medium u in?
Dont skimp on cheap mediums or mediums you dont know.try a medium known for growing weed like fox farm or canna and some organic base nutes.something simple like bio bizz or some shit.keep it simple.
useing Foxfram medium and some advanced nutes grow Bloom boost but I think you might be right with the lowlight level because I had to cut a big hole in one of the tens at the top because of the stretch and I don’t think the light was penetrating right the way down to the bottom properly ...thanks it’s coming down this week ;)

Crops

Crops

What strain is it?i always try to make sure i start with the very best genetics i can get.theres plenty o great genetics available these days for very little money.
What strain is it?i always try to make sure i start with the very best genetics i can get.theres plenty o great genetics available these days for very little money.
Yeah there’s four super skunk and 2 purple Trainwreck in the tent this time
on the next run it’s big bud and fire og

str8smokn

str8smokn

You had a Hermie around week 3-4 and those are seeds all in the top of #2,3 pics.
You’ll find them when you start trimming.
They will be tight up against the main stem probably hugging with a big o top hiding it.
Do a solid bleach down to get rid of stray before you start more.
STR8

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I guess if tops are good and lower is weak, it's a lack of light thing. Distance to light and penetration of light. What kind of lights again?

str8smokn

str8smokn

I’m glad I’m not the only one who read he cut the top out of the tent. ;}
But yes upon looking at the title, I’d say you don’t have enough light to tighten up the lowers.
STR8

Top Bottom