Lower Buds Not Finishing Strong

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

Ain't that the crazy eat thing you heard. No list or nothing would never cut tent ⛺️ but where the hell is the light now !!
Ha ha it’s only a tent lads ..no I don’t make a habit of cutting holes in the tent it was tight on the calculation in veg and when they got to flower they just seem to stretch forever ha ha..it’s an old 1.1/2m x 1.1/2meter tent and the light is sitting about 2f with the top growth just poking outside the top of the tent and it’s in the basement When lights are out it’s dark in there anyway i’ve just invested in a 3 m x 3 m new tent so getting caught down tonight so happy smoking

Crops

Crops

You had a Hermie around week 3-4 and those are seeds all in the top of #2,3 pics.
You’ll find them when you start trimming.
They will be tight up against the main stem probably hugging with a big o top hiding it.
Do a solid bleach down to get rid of stray before you start more.
STR8
Her and sisters are coming down tonight so I’ll let you know how I get on when I look into the buds;)

Crops

Crops

useing Foxfram medium and some advanced nutes grow Bloom boost but I think you might be right with the lowlight level because I had to cut a big hole in one of the tens at the top because of the stretch and I don’t think the light was penetrating right the way down to the bottom properly ...thanks it’s coming down this week ;)
Do you think this is the reason why the secondary growth buds was not Fattening up:sweating: as well as low light level towards the bottom

Top Bottom