Lower plant side

• Thread starter Abdultj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abdultj

Abdultj

Hi guys check out my tree, do you think I should remove this lower branches, it's a month into flowering
Lower plant side

Havocsm1

Havocsm1

Looks like hemp.

Assuming it's cannabis it looks a bit stretched! What type of light are you using? You should do some research on low and high stress training.

These are my plants 7 weeks veg I will begin flower at week 8/9. Search the web I learned everything from Google.

IMG 20191209 162820695
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I would actually cut half the plant off or simply bend it down and tie it off which will encourage the low branches to grow up into tops.

But i think you may need a lot more light. They are incredibly thin and stretchy.

FourthCity

FourthCity

Hi guys check out my tree, do you think I should remove this lower branches, it's a month into flowering View attachment 919537
My question is how the hell did you accomplish this? How is that thing standing? It's like trying to stand a string up on end. I get it's likely heavy sativa but wow.
I could only see top of the picture when the page loaded and it just kept scrolling down, totally reminded me of this.

Abdultj

Abdultj

My question is how the hell did you accomplish this? How is that thing standing? It's like trying to stand a string up on end. I get it's likely heavy sativa but wow.
😂😂😂, it's a pure Nigerian sativa strian
#understatementoftheyear 🤣

Instead of cutting off what you have circled I would cut the main stem right there and let it bush out a bit, but as said above you're going to need more light or it's just going to stretch again
Well I tried bending it just a little and it snapped, had to tape it back together, now I have an LST phobia lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well I tried bending it just a little and it snapped, had to tape it back together, now I have an LST phobia lol

If they are too woody to bend then just top them. They cant produce much the way they are.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah that's crazy... whats the flowering time on that?

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

If it's a bag seed I think it will be Male unless it was starved of light

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

tie to top ,put a string around the edge of your pot and each day go and tighten the string a little more,i will look like a tree on the side of a river bank ,but the buds will start building all on the stalk and side reaching for light.
it will look like a long bow when done,just a string and arch,the top growth that isnt hard like stick can be bent ,futher down no chance

Top Bottom