Lowest ppm used during flower

• Thread starter CannabisSativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannabisSativa

I was wondering what were some of the lowest ppm numbers (base nutes) used by others during flower.

Ive always ran between 11-1300, had 1 plant hit 1800 and just swell but have decided to try a super low range this round and see the diff.

So far I havnt gone above 850 or so and probley will stick around there , I decided to go this route cause it takes me 2wks+ to flush a plant in coco fully , hopefully with the weaker food they'll flush faster..

S

solarz

Whats up bro...i've run below 600 ppms before....actually i do it fairly often. I run a lucas variation with GH micro and bloom. The nutrient profile says it is supposed to carry a certain ppm level, but mine always ends up below that, but the plants love it, and i'm even experience a little tip burn on my room of Warlocks.

S

Sirius

some strains OD with 300ppms... no joke... it all depends on the strain.

S

solarz

So far i have ran everything, aside from my organic runs, with the same nutrient profile, and they all have done well with it, so i stick with it. I'm just now starting to play around with changing the nute profile, to see if i can beef up my ladies a little.

C

CannabisSativa

some strains OD with 300ppms... no joke... it all depends on the strain.

that must be a pure sativa,lol
got a list of which ones only eat so little? Seems they would be the best for outdoors as you wouldnt have to feed alot

S

Sirius

when i grew oasis i couldnt feed it hardly anything without major clawage... and it was in rockwool...

S

solarz

Mandala claims to have VERY LOW feeding strains. I can't really attest to that, even though i've run their gear, but i run such low ppms to begin with, and when i'm not using hydro nutes, i run organic hempys, and they still did great.

solarz

Top Bottom