Lowkee's Veg Laboratory

• Thread starter Lowkee0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

Looks nice bro...
For your ducting you need to buy gorilla tape, its the only tape I will ever buy again. And after you apply it to your ceiling lace it up with a staple gun and you're set.
as far as your yellowing plants they just look a little hungry, don't be afraid to give em a some nitrogen, even in soil you can still give em nutes... hope this helps, keep up the good work

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

Hey guys quick update im back from north carolina and man my plants have grown. i fixed the a.c problem but added a 2nd t5 setup so heat stays up around 84-87 so im tryyyying to keep it down. but it is summer time aswell. working on getting a 400 cfm fan. will be posting pics of all my babies and the new addition lavendar kush! be patient!

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

Looks nice bro...
For your ducting you need to buy gorilla tape, its the only tape I will ever buy again. And after you apply it to your ceiling lace it up with a staple gun and you're set.
as far as your yellowing plants they just look a little hungry, don't be afraid to give em a some nitrogen, even in soil you can still give em nutes... hope this helps, keep up the good work

i feed mine the roots organic line by aurora and seems to be working great! will be posting updates soon. hope you follow!

thomas

thomas

yeah low rider i mean lavender kush..haha..just fuckin withu....haha inside joke between us...

Top Bottom