Lowkees veg laboratory 7
Lowkees veg laboratory 8
Lowkees veg laboratory 9
Lowkees veg laboratory 10
Lowkees veg laboratory 11
Lowkees veg laboratory 12
Lowkees veg laboratory 13
Lowkees veg laboratory 14
First time using a grow tent. All plants are from clone in pictures.
New to alot of stuff but learning quick! hope people will be giving advice and feedback:D

EQUIPMENT SPECS:
Lighthouse Growtent 4x4
Hydrofarm T-5 8Bulb W/ 1 bulb out of commision atm.
Hydro farm 4in Inline Fan
Hydro farm oscillating fan

GROW MEDIUM [Pots]
Ocean Forest and HappyFrog

Nutes for VEG
Roots organic [Booda Grow/Extreme Serene]
zeus roots mixed into soil aswell

Nutes/Medium for my clones/cuttings
Super Naturals "Super soak"
Super thrive
ROCKWOOL
and a sample of a foliar spray

STRAINS:
WHITE O.G/SOUR D/BUBBA KUSH/PLATINUM O.G/BANANA O.G/MANGO KUSH/PLATINUM MASTER X GREEN CRACK [PLATINUM CRACK] *^ MY STRAIN ^*

***ALSO IM WONDERING WHY MY LEAF TIPS ARE YELLOW AND SOE TURNING THAT NASTY COLOR ULL NOTICE IN THE PICS.. =/*** HELP IF POSSIBLE!!

HERE ARE SOME PICS WILL UPDATE WEEKLY [EVERY WEDNESDAY OR SUNDAY] EJOY!!!!!! SORRY FOR PIC QUAITY WAS TAKEN OFF A DROID LOL!
IF YOU NOTICE IN THE PICTURES IS MY VENTING OK ON THE INLINE DUCTING? SHOULD IT BE HANGING CLOSER TO PLANTS AND LIGHT... AND IM WORKIG ON KEEPING TEMP ATLEAST AT 80 UNTIL NIGHTFALL.. THEN IT DROPS TO 78..

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

Just ducted my house ac vent to hopefully cool the tent. Clones are about ready for my friends collective and a few for me ha. Oh and BUMP! NOONE WITH ADVICE OR FEEDBACK?

AssManOG

AssManOG

Looking good Brah. are your temps staying at 78?

and are you flowering in that tent?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The plant or plants that have yellow tips, are they in HF or OF???

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

No
Between 79 and 90 but ousted ducted my ac vent in the room to the tent... it should help. Only see nit above. 90. Twice. Usually stays between 79 and 84 j livebin ca and tells r hot right now... and still a novice its my first tent any advice is welcome!

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

Lexi I cant remember I'm guessing Of. But could be wrong.. lol.. and assman j plan to flower outdoors. Free light os beneficial for me rout now hahahhaha sorry using my kindle fire to post and buttons r small sorry for typos hahaha

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

No
Between 79 and 90 but ousted ducted my ac vent in the room to the tent... it should help. Only see nit above. 90. Twice. Usually stays between 79 and 84 j livebin ca and tells r hot right now... and still a novice its my first tent any advice is welcome!

A bigger fan, something over 400 CFM would work better for the size of your tent and also put the intake at the bottom of the tent and on the opposite wall of the exhaust.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Lexi I cant remember I'm guessing Of. But could be wrong.. lol.. and assman j plan to flower outdoors. Free light os beneficial for me rout now hahahhaha sorry using my kindle fire to post and buttons r small sorry for typos hahaha

Next time you should label your buckets to keep track of stuff like that...the reason I asked is because OF is known for burning seedlings and clones.

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

A bigger fan, something over 400 CFM would work better for the size of your tent and also put the intake at the bottom of the tent and on the opposite wall of the exhaust.

Lexis otbis a 400 ill double check after work today. And my exause is kn the back very top vent on ceiling. And exhaust is on a side wall at a bottom duct.. is that ok? Ill post pics by a.m of everything I'm a night shift employee so my hours of work suck. Next time no OF just hf or subcools reciepe. :)

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Lexis otbis a 400 ill double check after work today. And my exause is kn the back very top vent on ceiling. And exhaust is on a side wall at a bottom duct.. is that ok? Ill post pics by a.m of everything I'm a night shift employee so my hours of work suck. Next time no OF just hf or subcools reciepe. :)

You said 4" inline fan, I've never seen a 4" fan over 200 CFM. You said exhaust twice...did you mean exhaust on very top vent and intake on side wall at a bottom duct?? If that is what you meant then thats good. OF is great, use HF for the first few weeks then use OF when you transplant into bigger pots, if you plan of transplanting.

witness0

witness0

looking good.. thinking about switching to green planet nutes. i was given their 1 liter bloom formula by s rep. They claim its made by the same creator as advanced.

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

You said 4" inline fan, I've never seen a 4" fan over 200 CFM. You said exhaust twice...did you mean exhaust on very top vent and intake on side wall at a bottom duct?? If that is what you meant then thats good. OF is great, use HF for the first few weeks then use OF when you transplant into bigger pots, if you plan of transplanting.

Will do. And okay ill def get a 400cfm asap. Moneys tight. And witness0 thanks. J love the rots organic line... may try a diff line when thisnis done...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Will do. And okay ill def get a 400cfm asap. Moneys tight. And witness0 thanks. J love the rots organic line... may try a diff line when thisnis done...

If you can't afford the fan right now ($$$ tight for just about everyone) just use the ducting from your a/c and into the intake, that should help.

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

If you can't afford the fan right now ($$$ tight for just about everyone) just use the ducting from your a/c and into the intake, that should help.

tried ducting the a.c off HAHAH MASSIVE FAIL. duct tape doesnt stick will to stucko roofing. fml... haha. guess gotta buy a fitting or somthing... or find a bord and do it like i did my window for exausting.

Lowkee0420

Lowkee0420

OK! AMNESIA HAZE CLONES AND 1 MANGO KUSH ready for some soil =] nice healthy roots on about 9 of them within the first 5 days. these pics are from last night putting them into soil tonight when the t5 is back on. heres some pics of the roots now =)
2012 07 06 02 01 21 385
2012 07 06 02 01 39 250
2012 07 06 02 02 03 183
2012 07 06 02 02 21 11
2012 07 06 02 02 48 754

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

tried ducting the a.c off HAHAH MASSIVE FAIL. duct tape doesnt stick will to stucko roofing. fml... haha. guess gotta buy a fitting or somthing... or find a bord and do it like i did my window for exausting.

Go buy some high quality duck tape from Lowes or HD or get a fitting, there very inexpensive. I'm sure you can figure out something because that a/c will really help keep it cool.

Top Bottom