lowlife autos,psychosis,and psycoberry coco grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

time to start a new diary,im picking up my psychosis and psycoberry clones next week also got some lowlife seeds on the way too.
my plan is to get the seeds germed and have them in the tent with the clones hopefully i will find 6 female lowlifes .if i get more than 6 fems and a male or 2 i will make some seeds to send to the farm.
after 2 weeks under the enviro i will fire up the 400w digital for all the plants. veg under the 400w on 18/6 for 6 weeks then flip to 12/12 fingers crossed the autos will be close to finished after 2 weeks on 12/12 . then i can move the psychosis and psycoberry to fill the tent .
lets see what happens only trying to get a extra small crop in b4 summer .will be doing the autos in coco in 6.5 ltr pots and the clones in 11lte pots in canna coco fed with canna A/B regen a root and headmasta . will post some photos next week .........................

steveedg

steveedg

time to start a new diary,im picking up my psychosis and psycoberry clones next week also got some lowlife seeds on the way too.
my plan is to get the seeds germed and have them in the tent with the clones hopefully i will find 6 female lowlifes .if i get more than 6 fems and a male or 2 i will make some seeds to send to the farm.
after 2 weeks under the enviro i will fire up the 400w digital for all the plants. veg under the 400w on 18/6 for 6 weeks then flip to 12/12 fingers crossed the autos will be close to finished after 2 weeks on 12/12 . then i can move the psychosis and psycoberry to fill the tent .
lets see what happens only trying to get a extra small crop in b4 summer .will be doing the autos in coco in 6.5 ltr pots and the clones in 11lte pots in canna coco fed with canna A/B regen a root and headmasta . will post some photos next week .........................

and here we go again lol good luck m8 looking forward to watching them grow into monsters the psycoberry sounds nice :smiley_joint::smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

U

ukcheesehead

thanks steve . yep im looking forward to the psycoberry too sounds very nice . my 1st time doing autos too so that will be fun . i remember over on hg420 some1 got 2oz a plant from lowlifes auto ak47 in 2ltr coke hempy bottles so i think the coco should do well.

steveedg

steveedg

thanks steve . yep im looking forward to the psycoberry too sounds very nice . my 1st time doing autos too so that will be fun . i remember over on hg420 some1 got 2oz a plant from lowlifes auto ak47 in 2ltr coke hempy bottles so i think the coco should do well.

sweet hopfully you will get 1 male to make some seeds lol lowlife x psycoberry now that would be interesting

K

Kilo

cant wait for this bro... great read and grow last time around...killa strains ya reping...all the best ..be back soon!

U

ukcheesehead

cant wait for this bro... great read and grow last time around...killa strains ya reping...all the best ..be back soon!

thanks mate . looking forward to the autos . just hope my plan works out lol if not i will put the autos in the greenhouse to finish .

K

Kilo

hey i got some jah hoover ones...not sure i will grow them indoors...do u know the best time to throw them outside?

U

ukcheesehead

sound , i remeber jah showing me the male n female plant when i pop to his place last yr . june july aug ?? maybe ?

Memorias

Memorias

Good luck with the low life autos. Grew some of the mix pack last year. All my plants sucked big time. Started them in 16 oz cups and finished them in 2gal bags,
under 600 hps, 20hrs on, & 4 off. Soil grow, guanos ewc, kelp,in the soil and teas. They looked good thru the grow but the end product was horrible. There were no taste, no smell, & no high. Took them down at 9 weeks of flower time. Not sure what shitty strain they were. They started to flower 3 weeks from seed 4inches tall they were maybe 12inches finish. fill up nice but sucked all the way. I popped 10 seeds; 4 females and 6 dudes. Still have 5 beans left but wont waste my time on them.I hope u have better results. keep us posted thanks

K

Kilo

sound , i remeber jah showing me the male n female plant when i pop to his place last yr . june july aug ?? maybe ?
nice one...im not really into these lowryders (freebies) ..I think i will throw them in the corner of the garden and forget about em..see what happens

U

ukcheesehead

just a snap of the psycosis and psycoberry clones . going to put the tent up in a bit . the lowlife autos will be here tomorrow so i will germ them in tissue tomorrow .

(off topic ) just bent down to plug in my camera n stood up n twatted my head on my new shelf . ) head is bangging ffs

Clones 001
Clones 002
steveedg

steveedg

(off topic ) just bent down to plug in my camera n stood up n twatted my head on my new shelf . ) head is bangging ffs[/QUOTE]

don't you just hate it when that happens

how many you going to squeeze in this time ???

U

ukcheesehead

(off topic ) just bent down to plug in my camera n stood up n twatted my head on my new shelf . ) head is bangging ffs

don't you just hate it when that happens

how many you going to squeeze in this time ???[/QUOTE]

tell me about it me head is still bangging , i feel sick too but my eye sight is ok now . it went all to cock b4 just after i did it .. haha and didnt even have a j b4 i did it lol.

back to the grow . going to do 3 psycosis and 3 psycoberry topped at the 5th node ect ect bendz n lst .
then going to pop 10 autos out of the ten im hopeing to have 5 fems 4 to flower and 1 to seed .

just set the tent up and put the clones in ..... will update when my seeds come ..

U

ukcheesehead

seeds are here

just got my autos ..

blueberry kush ...ak47.....white russian....ak47 x hindu kush

going to germ 3 of each later today .

Clones 004
F

FastForward

lol re: banging head on shelf - i kept doing it too when i put mine up :)

Good luck with the autos....be really interested to see how they come out in your care....under HID and 20/4 you can pull an oz a plant, maybe 2...

U

ukcheesehead

lol re: banging head on shelf - i kept doing it too when i put mine up :)

Good luck with the autos....be really interested to see how they come out in your care....under HID and 20/4 you can pull an oz a plant, maybe 2...

maybe , i will be happy with 20g a plant . u are ment to do autos in big pots but im only going to do mine in 3.6 lt with coco thats in the tent anyways . outdoors in 1 of them 2 shelf plastic greenhouses im going to to some in 8ltr pots with soil n perlite and hopefully make loads of seeds . going to use a AK47 male as the stud and hopefully put to a fem of each of the other strains i have . might keep some male pol and put to a branch of the psycosis too . not sure yet .

U

ukcheesehead

ive put 3 of each in a tub with tissue .

update when seeds pop .

Lowlife seeds germed
G

GDS StonerBoy

Awww shit you know i'm down for another CheeseHead grow! Always learning something new from your grows. Are you going with the drippers again?

U

ukcheesehead

Awww shit you know i'm down for another CheeseHead grow! Always learning something new from your grows. Are you going with the drippers again?

yes mate i will set up the drippers when i go to flower .will feed the autos by hand tho .

Latest posts

Top Bottom