lowlife autos,psychosis,and psycoberry coco grow

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

update so far 5 of the 12 have popped . they have been popped into 3" pots just waiting for the rest to pop

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

nice one...im not really into these lowryders (freebies) ..I think i will throw them in the corner of the garden and forget about em..see what happens

Those DieselRyders i did last year are potent bro, youll get a Oz of each one and they reminded more of a sour diesel with that pungent lingering fuely smell and the buds are like a limey green colour. They also made my house stink.
They are worth growing m8

G

GDS StonerBoy

Those DieselRyders i did last year are potent bro, youll get a Oz of each one and they reminded more of a sour diesel with that pungent lingering fuely smell and the buds are like a limey green colour. They also made my house stink.

Hmmm, so the Diesel ryders were potent? Did they auto flower? Where can i get some?

U

ukcheesehead

Hmmm, so the Diesel ryders were potent? Did they auto flower? Where can i get some?

i think jah sent loads in as freebies .... not sure if any is left tho ....

update .. all of the 12 lowlife seeds have popped well happy good going i think 12/12 . will update more in a week ...... still got around 13 seeds left so mite germ some more ...

steveedg

steveedg

go for it m8 you can never have enough as long as you've got the room

U

ukcheesehead

heres 1 of the lowlife seedlings and a pyscoberry clone

Lowlife seeds germed and clones and toms 003
Lowlife seeds germed and clones and toms 001
K

Kilo

Ez Cheese ... looks like it coming along nicely m8 .. watching with great interest

alright jah...on that merit i will try a few... got any links to her?

be back soon cheese ..all the best :afroweed:

U

ukcheesehead

bit of a update . all clones are rooted in 3" pots
seedlings have streched like a mother f**ker lol (i hate seeds ) lol

when i repot the seedlings i can sort the strech out . going to give em a week under the enviro then fire up the 400w digi

Lowlife seedsunday 003
Lowlife seedsunday 007
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice UKC. Might want to pot those autos up quick. My first run with them I stunted them by leaving them in their original pots (same as yours) too long. Looking forward to watching your results.

U

ukcheesehead

Nice UKC. Might want to pot those autos up quick. My first run with them I stunted them by leaving them in their original pots (same as yours) too long. Looking forward to watching your results.

yep thats on the list for next week just need to order some more pots .... going to repot them into 3.6 ltr sq pots .. will up date next week at some point....

U

ukcheesehead

just repotted into 3.6 ltr pots. and in the middle of setting up the 400w digi . will post a pic later .

J

Jaystar

Nice 1 cheesehead looking forward to seeing how them autos cum along :cool0041:

U

ukcheesehead

repot

and added the 400w
will put them on the shelfs over the weekend

Lowlife seedsunday
U

ukcheesehead

update 1 week later .... the autos are growing fast now there on the 4th node.

the clones were topped last night and will be repotted this weekend

Lowlife seeds thursday 006
Lowlife seeds thursday 009
U

ukcheesehead

just repoted the clones into 2tlr pots

nice white rootball thanks regen a root lol sorry for poor pic had to rush it b4 the camera went flat lol

Repot 003
F

FastForward

Whoa....that's some serious rootage! Could probably have repotted that a week earlier - check the matting on the bottom!!! Just thinking about getting some LR2 beans wet to do outside, but it froze again last night.....

U

ukcheesehead

Whoa....that's some serious rootage! Could probably have repotted that a week earlier - check the matting on the bottom!!! Just thinking about getting some LR2 beans wet to do outside, but it froze again last night.....

was cold here to last night , i wont put the autos out untill may i think. they will be showing sex soon hoping for a cpl to flower in the tent and the rest will go out side to seed.

U

ukcheesehead

nothing on tv so i have the lowlifes a looking over so far out of the 9 , 4 are fems ( well i hope so dont want no lady boys lol ) what do u think ? cant see any balls on the other 5 lowlifes will look again in a day or 2...if they are true 100 fems they have showed sex in 22 days

pic 1 is the blueberry kush
pic 2 is white russian
pic 3 hindu kush
pic 4 white russian

last pic is a veiw of all the lowlifes and my clones and 3 tom plants lol

Fems 005
Fems 006
Fems 007
Fems 008
Fems 004
Top Bottom