Lowryder #2 feminized experimental legal medi grow

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

More Lowryder #2

Here's a few more pics of the lowryder with some flowers on her. Two are growing at the same rate. Short and the other two are slightly taller so i had to bend there tops and tye them down so i could keep the light as low as possible and have them all the same height. Hope you farmers like

Lowryder 2nd week 001
Lowryder 2nd week 002
Lowryder 2nd week 003
Lowryder 2nd week 004
Lowryder 2nd week 005
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

:rasta2:Nice!! Looking good!Mine started showing sex a few days ago

P

paulycali

Thanks man! Any females? Mine were all feminized so no worries about sex there. Your going for the straight 24 hr light cycle right?

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

No man you guys talked me into the 20/4 to see if I can get a little kore resin production out of these ladies. I had a few that were feminized. My 2 auto AKs, White dwarf, fruit automatic, easy Ryder and my roadrunner were fem. And out of 1 blueberry, 5 diesel Ryder and 6 white russians I only ended up with 4 Russian and 2 diesel. So it was a perfect 50/50 split with male to female on those.

P

paulycali

Yeah i think the 20/4 is going to work great producing oils, resins and terpines. Its smells so lovely. I think the darkness will bring out the smell and true character alot better than the 24hr straight light cycle. Just fed some Hammerhead and Nirvana to my ladies as well as the norm, they should bulk up pretty quick from now on. Good luck with your ladies too!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Thanks pauly!! You too! Ya it makes sense that they would be much better with the dark I just never really thought about it. Are you planning on giving them any significant dark period before you harvest? (24 or 48 hours of dark)

P

paulycali

I am not really into that dark period harvest thing. I have heard some good things but havent really felt the need to. I understand you should harvest before the lights come on since all the essentials are in the leaves so i guess the 24-48 dark period would then bring almost all essentials from the roots and stems to the leaves and bud. Does make sense. You know what? I probably will do the 24-48 darkness. Just need more info

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

I saw an article in one of the recent high times that talks about it. Ill see if I can find it and post it for you. I know it also helps with the final taste and smoke as well. I have done it twice so far with my regular runs and IMO the runs I did with the dark harvesting tasted and smoked much better than not.

S

satty

Just put two Lowryder #2 fems into 16oz cups.
This will be very different for me. Should be fun though?

:420:

P

paulycali

Yep thats what this grow was all about! Not sure if i will ever grow them again. I will make my decision at harvest time

F

farmerjohn

I am definitely considering a purchase of auto-flowering seeds in the near future. I do have a few questions I hope the better informed can give me some assistance with.

1.) Where can I get them @ a good bargain with good quality too?

2.) Feminized or not? Or both? Producing my own seed of any auto-flowerer seems to be the way to go. Opinions?

3.) What lighting & what nutes? 20/4 sounds right to me. Need help on the nutes.

P

paulycali

I got mine through my collective so i am not sure where you can obtain those seeds at the cheapest price

Keep the lighting the same throughtout the whole cycle

Start with your normal grow nutes and then start using bloom 2 weeks after germination that usually the initial start of flowering for the lowryders

wish you luck!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Farmerjohn, I got my seeds from the attitude and they are about $60 for 5 fem or 10 regular. But the prices do vary a little and some of the breeders on the site do 3 packs as well. And I use the same nute schedule as pauly so I agree with him on the nutes.

P

paulycali

More pics to keep you farmers happy

More lowryder #2 pics

Nmn 016
Nmn 017
Nmn 018
Nmn 019
Nmn 020
Nmn 021
P

paulycali

Only if i were flowering these under my 1000 watt hps. I had some left over space in my veg room so decided to use my T-5 to grow the lowryder. I really just wanted to see the way they grow and was very interested in the plant, so i gave it a run. Next time i will throw some in my veg room next cycle and let them go in there on a 24 hr light cycle since thats what i veg my ladies at. They're smelling lovely and as long as its potent in the end i will be satisfied and grow them again

P

paulycali

Its made by plant success not AN. Its got both tarantula and pirhana beneficials in it. Great stuff works wonders! Make sure you use at least some sort of beneficial bacteria mycchorizie

S

StillBlack

tell me how u feed it to them? coz i lke to foliar spray turantula

P

paulycali

You just add it to your nutrient soulution. Other companies are coming out with ones where you apply directly to the soil. Seems to make more sense than adding some into your nutrient solution. It should innoculate the roots faster if applied directly to soil in comparison to your solution. Go with Great White or try one of those new products

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Hey pauly, is the lady in the bottom pic super cropped? If so how is she filling out? I tried topping one of my previous autos and it didnt take it too well so I was wondering how they reacted to a less stressful way of training.

Top Bottom