lr2 fem seeds

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

help!!!!! i am running 8 lr2s in my tent with 400hps light. these plant are 45 days old ,28 inches high and all have a few pistals but no buds yet. what should i do to get these girls to bloom? I curently have them under 18/6 like everyone else. do you think that 24/7 will help out or what should i do to get these things to bloom.... im running out of patients waiting when they say 21 days.im double that at this time.... any help please:icon_dizzy:

D

D9420

thats weird there supposed to finish around 56-61 days from seed. IMO 24 hours of light will probably make it worse i would cut the lite to 14/10 see how it responds it should help get it going if it responds well keep it there. you might even have to go 12/12 you will be able to tell once you cut the light. :smiley_joint:

G

Gorrillagrower

I was thinkin what D9 said would work. Shorten your light period and force the issue with them lil stuborn bitchs. Give em a smack in the ass. I think that should work for you SS.

S

still smokin

it cant hut guys,.... next light cycle will be 14 /10 for a week or so and see what happens... they have to flower some time, they are all fems ......8 of them if they ever go it will be a big one GG

G

Gorrillagrower

I think if you can jumpstart them with that 14/10 you should be fine

Latest posts

Top Bottom