LSD-25 autoflower, new grower, also trying to make feminized seeds

  • Thread starter DirtyDave1990
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
Ok I’ve been spraying my one plant with the colloidal silver 2-3 times a day for a month and still see no signs of any male parts. I think I’m about to give up on her and toss her out
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18

Did you mean to type something there? It looks like you accidentally just quoted me but didn’t put anything in the response?
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18

One of them is is about 3-4 weeks from harvest and I’m already very impressed. Gorgeous purple color! Big fat buds. Smells insane too
 
sambapati

sambapati

776
143
Did you check with Frankster to see if you did the processing correctly? MOSDEF see what looks like pollen sacs.
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
Did you check with Frankster to see if you did the processing correctly? MOSDEF see what looks like pollen sacs.

Processing correctly? Are you talking about making your own colloidal silver? I just bought mine. And I thought they were pollen sacs too. The picture is deceiving they def are the start of other little buds they’ve even split open with hairs and some are already forming buds. Don’t see any pollen sacs when I inspect it
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
I did my first soil slurry ph test ever yesterday. And found out the soil ph is a whopping 8.5!! I’m looking for people who have had experience lowering soil ph in already potted plants. I was reading about using aluminum sulfate and that when mixed with water and added to soil it very quickly lowers ph, but I won’t be able to get my hands on any for atleast a half a week. I also read about putting vinegar in water? But someone else said that it doesn’t actually lower soil ph. Anyone ever use vinegar and have any success? Or other more available water supplements that will actually lower soil ph
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
I’ve started spraying colloidal silver on plant #4 in a last ditch effort to get seeds out these plants. I started spraying on the morning of 9/29
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
I went down to spraying once a day with the colloidal silver about 3-5 days ago because of the leaves starting to look rough. Today is the first day I didn’t spray at all. She has multiple pollen sacs and this time I am 100% certain they are male parts. Pics to come soon. I’m going to attempt to cross pollinate her with a big nugs fast plant I have as well as hope she grows some regular buds and pollinates herself. I’ll be starting my next grow in a few days using big nugs fast seeds and auto pots hydro system with advanced nutrient line
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
I’ve been trying vinegar in my water to lower ph in soil. I’ve dropped it about .5

2-3 days ago I put sulfur in my water to try and help lower it further. I’m switching to Hydro with my next grow but I still have two plants in soil I need to do well. The one will be the big nugs fast that I pollinate with the lsd-25 the other is the lsd-25 that I’ve converted to male and need to produce pollen and hopefully regular female buds so she can breed herself
 
sambapati

sambapati

776
143
I’ve been trying vinegar in my water to lower ph in soil. I’ve dropped it about .5

2-3 days ago I put sulfur in my water to try and help lower it further. I’m switching to Hydro with my next grow but I still have two plants in soil I need to do well. The one will be the big nugs fast that I pollinate with the lsd-25 the other is the lsd-25 that I’ve converted to male and need to produce pollen and hopefully regular female buds so she can breed herself
Keep it keeping on Dirty D.
 
DirtyDave1990

DirtyDave1990

90
18
Haven’t been here to update my notes on this grow in a while. The first plant is drying and has been hanging to dry since 10-14.. I was not able to fully revive and since about half the buds were dying and drying out and the other half weren’t I harvested her to avoid losing the whole plant. The last seed did fully take to the colloidal silver spray and herm out. Unfortunately I have nothing to pollinate with it and she/he is also dieing. I think the sulfur I added to reduce ph was too much and I burned them to death. I cut half of her down and stuck it in a bag to collect any pollen I could and am trying to catch the rest in a cup under the dieing plant. If I have anything worth taking pics of once the drying is done I’ll upload it otherwise look for my next journal. Keep on truckin on
 
sambapati

sambapati

776
143
Haven’t been here to update my notes on this grow in a while. The first plant is drying and has been hanging to dry since 10-14.. I was not able to fully revive and since about half the buds were dying and drying out and the other half weren’t I harvested her to avoid losing the whole plant. The last seed did fully take to the colloidal silver spray and herm out. Unfortunately I have nothing to pollinate with it and she/he is also dieing. I think the sulfur I added to reduce ph was too much and I burned them to death. I cut half of her down and stuck it in a bag to collect any pollen I could and am trying to catch the rest in a cup under the dieing plant. If I have anything worth taking pics of once the drying is done I’ll upload it otherwise look for my next journal. Keep on truckin on
Life is a carnival, $5 a shot. I have a new soil ph monitor that works pretty spiff, hopefully it helps. There is a lot to learn here and it is learn by doing. Take a doobie break and keep on truckin on....
20201023_150953.jpg
 
Top Bottom