• Start date
  • Tagged users None
solfiregardens

solfiregardens

Breeder
Supporter
LSP
Pink Lemonaid x Black Banana

All solfire gardens seeds are tested and grown in-house before getting released.

Lsp   solfire gardens
Lsp   solfire gardens 2

solfiregardens

solfiregardens

Breeder
Supporter
When you test thc and cbd numbers of a new strain do you work out the average of all the phenos or just put up the best results?
By testing we mean that before we ask other people to grow our strains we have grown them out ourselves and have a good idea what to expect when our customers pop our seeds. When we test we are looking for germ rate, intersex traits, does it have color, how do the different phenos smell, there's a bunch of characteristics we look at before we release a specific strain and they must check a lot of boxes to make the cut. that said we do lab test especially when entering our strains in competitions.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Also looking for purple punch f3 seeds? If you have a line on that as well

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Also looking for purple punch f3 seeds? If you have a line on that as well

I have a friend in Maine that payed 10k for 5 cuts , wedding cake, cookies and cream, purple punch, snow dog, and another. I donno if we will see a purple punch soon anywhere

Krippie94

Krippie94

By testing we mean that before we ask other people to grow our strains we have grown them out ourselves and have a good idea what to expect when our customers pop our seeds. When we test we are looking for germ rate, intersex traits, does it have color, how do the different phenos smell, there's a bunch of characteristics we look at before we release a specific strain and they must check a lot of boxes to make the cut. that said we do lab test especially when entering our strains in competitions.
That's good to know. These days of 100 new "breeders" a day...I'm sure SOME people are selling pure trash. I'd rather have 2 or maybe 4 phenos per pack than 10. How are some "seedbanks" coming out with a new line every TWO Damn weeks?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That's good to know. These days of 100 new "breeders" a day...I'm sure SOME people are selling pure trash. I'd rather have 2 or maybe 4 phenos per pack than 10. How are some "seedbanks" coming out with a new line every TWO Damn weeks?
Chuckers now claim to be breeders, somehow one seed and they the new shit lol! Only buy from reputable companies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom