Lsp - Solfire Gardens

• Thread starter solfiregardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krippie94

Krippie94

I appreciate your support if you have any questions during your journey with our gear let me know I cant wait to see what you find welcome to the team!
I wanted to say I wasn't implying you guys are anything but professional. I was just making a point.

solfiregardens

solfiregardens

Breeder
Supporter
That's good to know. These days of 100 new "breeders" a day...I'm sure SOME people are selling pure trash. I'd rather have 2 or maybe 4 phenos per pack than 10. How are some "seedbanks" coming out with a new line every TWO Damn weeks?
I completely agree man, alot of guys aren't growing out their own cross and just rushing to market. In my opinion it cheapens the integrity of the entire scene. Besides that its crazy to me to offer seeds to the public and not be able to talk about what YOU YOURSELF FOUND! I can personally share my experience growing each and every one of our strains. I have faith that our work ethic and obligation to our gardeners to stand behind our brand shines through.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I completely agree man, alot of guys aren't growing out their own cross and just rushing to market. In my opinion it cheapens the integrity of the entire scene. Besides that its crazy to me to offer seeds to the public and not be able to talk about what YOU YOURSELF FOUND! I can personally share my experience growing each and every one of our strains. I have faith that our work ethic and obligation to our gardeners to stand behind our brand shines through.
Forgot to mention..I also got a pk of Grape Spoodle..Can't wait for spring plantings.

Krippie94

Krippie94

Right on my man. I will definitely put a couple packs on our order.
...any recomandation?

shaganja

shaganja

LSP
Pink Lemonaid x Black Banana

All solfire gardens seeds are tested and grown in-house before getting released.

View attachment 840780 View attachment 840781
Omg guys, this is MEDICINE!! Michigander with a brain injury. Have not found any meds in north Michigan dispos. Been to most all of them so far. But the last place I was at had a strain called lumpy space princess. Wow, she is very nice! She's up, but not racy. More of a calm. Males you wanna talk. (I never wanna talk) very at ease. She reminds me so much of acapulco gold. Up, and happy! This is disc golf stuff, or out in the boat. Great job! Seeds sold out everywhere. Can't wait to see them available again!

shaganja

shaganja

Omg guys, this is MEDICINE!! Michigander with a brain injury. Have not found any meds in north Michigan dispos. Been to most all of them so far. But the last place I was at had a strain called lumpy space princess. Wow, she is very nice! She's up, but not racy. More of a calm. Males you wanna talk. (I never wanna talk) very at ease. She reminds me so much of acapulco gold. Up, and happy! This is disc golf stuff, or out in the boat. Great job! Seeds sold out everywhere. Can't wait to see them available again!
And she is a little trippy, if that makes any sense. Like the face of Chong, where everything is "far out" lol once again great job! Please make more beans for mental health 🙏

william76

william76

Is the pink lemonade the clone only cut that was used?,thanks,76

Top Bottom