Lst Schwazzing!

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

U need a fresh input of c02, even if temps are not a problem,
You will really see a problem i n first 4 weeks of flower.
In veg, if just a couple, they will pull c02 from the ambient air since 400 to 600 is all they need... most basements can provide that. But a fan exhausting will pull air in from a passive intake.. put a hepa filter from lowes on the intake to stop bugs,pests, and spores from entering...
Ya. What he said. Lol

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Ok well I already have a 4" duct fan and I'll buy another one of bigger size but idk about c02. After consideration, I figure that's already in the air. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

U need a fresh input of c02, even if temps are not a problem,
You will really see a problem i n first 4 weeks of flower.
In veg, if just a couple, they will pull c02 from the ambient air since 400 to 600 is all they need... most basements can provide that. But a fan exhausting will pull air in from a passive intake.. put a hepa filter from lowes on the intake to stop bugs,pests, and spores from entering...
He worded it better. Lol. But it's all about getting fresh Co2 in there.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ok well I already have a 4" duct fan and I'll buy another one of bigger size but idk about c02. After consideration, I figure that's already in the air. Lol
No that's what we're saying. Having that fan in there blows out old air and brings in fresh air full of co2.

That's how you are getting your co2.

If it's stagnant it's all used up.

Supplementing co2 is great but a whole different ball game. Gotta be sealed and spend a lot of time tuning it in. lol just ask @EventHorizan.

But we are talking about air exchange. Getting fresh air in which brings co2. That fan is a good thing. I thought you had no fan at all.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Had to get rid of my DIY box because it was too wide to fit into another room. Hopefully there are a few females in the non feminized sprouts. They're all the same mystery strain.

20170722 062948
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Here's a Defoliation update. Thes pictures are exactly 1 week apart. Can't even tell I defoliated and I noticed a lot more budsites developing. I definitely could have cut even more. I kinda wish I didn't get lazy and leave the little ones. Lol. But definitely happy so far

IMG 6296
IMG 6297
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Here's a Defoliation update. Thes pictures are exactly 1 week apart. Can't even tell I defoliated and I noticed a lot more budsites developing. I definitely could have cut even more. I kinda wish I didn't get lazy and leave the little ones. Lol. But definitely happy so far
cant even tell except for the extra bud sited! Awesome :)

On my way home now, hope my girls are doing all right!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

what are you feeding her? I see a leaf right in the middle that is showing something. My first guess is N tox.. Have you had any problems up to now with N?
Its the hardest thing for me to keep in control..
In the very beginning of veg the N was a little high. I dropped the N in half and it was all good. Also now I'm in bloom nutes and they love it! 820 ppm.
There is a couple leaves that were pressed under the net every day I'll pull one or two up that are being folded by the net.
I can hardly find a tip with a microscopic yellow dot on the tip. They are pretty dialed in right now.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

what are you feeding her? I see a leaf right in the middle that is showing something. My first guess is N tox.. Have you had any problems up to now with N?
Its the hardest thing for me to keep in control..
If you mean that one you can see I just pulled it above that net line. Lol. They're growing so rapid right now every day leaves grow into it

IMG 6298
fatawa

fatawa

In the very beginning of veg the N was a little high. I dropped the N in half and it was all good. Also now I'm in bloom nutes and they love it! 820 ppm.
There is a couple leaves that were pressed under the net every day I'll pull one or two up that are being folded by the net.
I can hardly find a tip with a microscopic yellow dot on the tip. They are pretty dialed in right now.
he may b talking to me on that.i grabbd mine n wk4flip.lol.hit her heavy to bring her back...2wks is all it took me.i cut that shit out right after pic.its nitetime 4 them,giv me few hrs ill sho u an update.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

lol,, my bad homie, I meant fatawa pic...
your shit looking good! Except we needed more colas :)
Your next scrog is gonna be epic tho! Its gonna look like big freaking colas from everywhere..
I can already see it coming! :)

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

lol,, my bad homie, I meant fatawa pic...
your shit looking good! Except we needed more colas :)
Your next scrog is gonna be epic tho! Its gonna look like big freaking colas from everywhere..
I can already see it coming! :)
Definitely got ya. I was like daaamn eagle eye! Hahah. But yea it will be awesome. Remember I through that net over top of them right after I flipped just for support. I didn't weave not one branch so definitely won't reap the benefit of scrog.

Top Bottom