Lst Training.. Did I Do It Right ?

• Thread starter ChuiSoto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChuiSoto

I think I am. So about FIMMING I FIM all the top nodes but can I also FIM the nodes below it as well or just the top Node?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
This is kinda what I'm talking about or just the top node ?
I would do the top nodes give it 2 to 3 weeks to respond then 12/12 it you have a few top ones to do not sure if the plant structure will support the lower ones done it safety interesting technique . I myself will be trying it on one of my girls and see what's what .

C

ChuiSoto

Okay then I'm low on nitrogen with those nutrients at full strength I only get about 450PPM what is a good nutrient that I can add to it that would make them explode ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Okay then I'm low on nitrogen with those nutrients at full strength I only get about 450PPM what is a good nutrient that I can add to it that would make them explode ?
Well I only use urine for my N .

C

ChuiSoto

Also I've been reading up on this my clones since they were small had alternating node sites which from what I read means they were taken from a mother that was already flowering and what I don't want to do is FIM and all I'm doing is pretty much damaging a node that won't make new node sites because it has to be the main node I FIM Correct ?

C

ChuiSoto

Because I topped once to see what would happen a while back and i cut the wrong one because I was confused with the whole staggered concept and all I did was remove a node site

C

ChuiSoto

And that's where I think of just scroggin and super cropping all the higher nodes like maybe 5 or 6 super crops per plant

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I had big problem in my latest grow with N draw down I used my own compost but it was still a little under cooked I just up my urine to 1.8 lt to 10 lt water got them from this to this in 2 weeks .

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I believe that will do it...hard to tell when I expand the pic...but looks like you're good. :)

M

medlife

any one know if i should transplant yet I do not want to jump the gun also when watering every day how much runoff should you have thanks in advance the girls are in 33 - 35 days of veg

Mezz

Mezz

So I LST'd my plants and I'm switching two flower in 3 days did I do it right and am I ready to flower ?

Looks like you LST'd just fine, however looking at the coloration of the leaves seems like you may have a deficiency. Also need 2 hydrate ur girls after stressing them.

Mezz

Mezz

I was thinking about FIM'N or would that be a waste of time ?

Not a waste of time, if done right you could hypothetically have double the colas on that node. Im sure the more experienced OG's here have more knowledge than I so i will just read on to see what they say.

Top Bottom