Lst Training Only

• Thread starter Sgrowdum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Coronel

This guy has a strange technique for topping... he doesn't does much LST but i am curious sadly din't have anything growing ATM, just some sick plants i am nursing, but next run i'm gonna try.

S

Sgrowdum

There's something I've never seen before. Does he have any other videos where he goes more in depth with the technique?

C

Coronel

There's something I've never seen before. Does he have any other videos where he goes more in depth with the technique?
Most likely... However he is very prolific and his videos are too long with lots of off-topic things going on so i haven't really checked.

However this seems to be a sort of late FIMming as when you fim you leave the top but basically destroy the axial leave that should have sprout before...

I kinda liked the fact that you remove less plant matter than with topping I didn't like that the plant used stuff to build the leave and that goes to waste, but it seems easier than not missing a FIM :D

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

I do lots of training on my gals.
And I believe combining all training techniques as needed is best in my opinion.

I went a little crazy this round in veg with training and ended up with a beast .

View attachment 662995

1st topping
View attachment 662996

2nd topping.
View attachment 662997

View attachment 662998
View attachment 662999
View attachment 663000

View attachment 663006
View attachment 663007
View attachment 663001
View attachment 663002
View attachment 663003

Latest pics.
View attachment 663004
View attachment 663005
Wow really impressive man...newbie grower here and wanted to ask you, are you ever supposed to untie the branches that you tie down or do they just naturally catch up to the other tops?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Wow really impressive man...newbie grower here and wanted to ask you, are you ever supposed to untie the branches that you tie down or do they just naturally catch up to the other tops?

You'll want to keep all new tops at an even height.

You daily adjust them to keep even.
Because if one grows too tall it becomes dominant.

IMG 1668
IMG 1728
IMG 1842
Just wanted to post some pictures since I started scroging these ladies. Jan 25th - feb 2nd (first day of scrog) - feb 9th

Top Bottom