Lucifer OG. (HA-OG X SFV BX2)

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hell ya today is a bad ass day FINALLY I was able to snagg some of your gear that I wanted I got the last pack of the lucifer Og and the one that made me cry the triple kush I got 1 of the last 2 packs I'm so jacked thanks karma what do you think is the pheno I should look for in the lucifer Og I can't tell you how bad I wanted a HA cross I was bumbed when logics didn't work out but I'm all smiles now that I get to try your it's gonna be epic the next run will be triple kush lucifer Og wifi white S1 outlaw's ECPD white Dawg guava 13 pre98 bubba and white Appalachia it's gonna be epic!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
One more quick question why didn't you make any more lemon battery that one was sooo sick the grow reports I saw were crazy fire was there just something you didn't like about it???

B

blaze 1

there was a drop today couldnt get into the fourms or the seed shop today idk why

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's bullshit. I been trying to log on since last nite and couldn't even get the log in page to come up. I can't believe this shit! What dropped?

devilrays

devilrays

That's bullshit. I been trying to log on since last nite and couldn't even get the log in page to come up. I can't believe this shit! What dropped?

rival, it was an auction at a different site...

D

D.Tree

yea saw that the triples went for like 3 hun. Almost had me pack pack for here but somehow with all the drama logics been dealin with they got misplaced...bummed but its all good! Logic hooked me up!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya I feel ya same thing happened with my white guava bro it sucked but why can you do and ya it wasn't a drop here it was on a different site the last acution on here I almost had a pack of the TK for 350 today I got the TK and the lucifer OG for way cheaper than I would of paid for the TK so It was a blessing in disguise that i lost the auctions on here but any way I can't Waite to try these out it's gonna be sick!!

J

jigga

do u stll have this strain around or are u just using it n crosses.

F

FromGROtoFLO

I've got full wood....The name alone....I need this strain.

T

thekosher

when these dropping...i would love to get these in the stable...how she burn...

K

Karma Genetics

Lucifer OG wont be sold anymore as the male in this hybrid is lost.

The Biker Kush should be back half 2012.

D

daddymexbricks

Is there still a drop happenin at the farm karma??

jahcozy

jahcozy

Lucifer og looks good. I got a cut of HA OG from a friend, about to flip it next week.

ghosRyder

ghosRyder

Get out of here troll! nothing nice to say? then dont say it at all
enjoy your 7day ban :)
I was just surfing the site and came across this logic your banning people for just giving their opinion That's not cool and then on top of it your banning people for what you think is not saying nothing nice don't say it at all but if you read your reply Get out of here troll!ban your self 4 7 days:)

Top Bottom