Lumpy's Perpetual - Girl Scout Cooke, Rasberry Kush, Plush Berry and more!

• Thread starter lumpstatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lumpstatus

Alright, well I would like to kick off my first thread here on THCFarmer. I run a perpetual grow with all kinds of strains. Currently in veg are Rasberry Kush and Girl Scout Cookie. Also, ive got some Plush Berry seeds from TGA I am going to test out as well as some Reefermans Pink Kush I will be testing... I will try to keep this updated as much as possible. Things will be a bit slow for a few weeks as things are vegging etc...

Pic 1 - Got some Larry OG hanging
Pic 2 & 3 purchased 30 TGA plushberry seeds, all 30 popped :)
Pic 4 Got some Kens GDP that hasnt started to purp up yet week 7

Pics of rasberry kush and gsc in veg soon...Thanks for stopping by.

Larry chopped
Seeds popped
Sprouts
Gdp no purp
L

lumpstatus

A good friend of mine tracked her down. Heres to hoping its the legit cut! Rubbing the stems gives a minty type smell she is known for. I got my larry cut from him years ago as well as raskals fire cut, Chemdog 91, sour dubble and a bunch of other gems. All these cuts were the real deal so im sure the GSC will be the same!

L

lumpstatus

I do plan on throwing up some newer pics soon... Unfortunatley I just found my camera in the washing machine a couple days ago...Got another though :-). GDP is done. GSC is ready for flower room. Pics soon

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Can't wait 2 see Cookies flower.. This should b a killer run good luck

P

Purple Grapes

Second that seeing the girl scout cookies.

I had gsc once from a club in San Jose. They made a huge deal about getting the cookies. They hyped it up saying that the growers got so high off the cookies that they kept forgetting to take the bud to the club....

For all the hype from the club and Berner (bay area rapper who claims the cookies are his as well as the cherry pie). The cookies were awful. The effects were there. It felt like hash. The high hit me hard; however, it had no smell and no bag appeal. Hopefully your shit is good.

L

lumpstatus

hahaha, hoping that mine is good too!

I got her from my friend who collects clone only.cuts. but from what I hear she is available from time to time in a lot of bay area dispensaries. she is still hard to find and highly sought after the cut it out there for just about anyone to grab. it's only a matter of looking in the right places.

L

lumpstatus

Alright everyone...lets get this show started. I will start of with the Girl Scout Cookie as I am most excited about this one. I veged them for only 10 days from clone in 16oz red plastic cups (beer cups). 72 of them on a 4x8 tray filled with canna coco. They are being fed 11ml per gal canna cogr flores. I use calmag only when I use water my dehumidifiers collected as it is very low ppm. Otherwise its just straight tap water. Currently using FoxFarm Microbe Brew in place of Great White...

We are now at day 26 of flower on the GSC. This one had a surprising stretch during the first 2.5 to 3 weeks. I know its an OG cross but it passed up my Larry which is quite a bit of stretch! The stems however are much thicker and much more sturdy than OG. Nothing super exciting yet....but here we go ---

Day 26 - Girl Scout Cookie

gsc5day26.jpg
gsc4day26.jpg
gsc3day26.jpg
gsc1day26.jpg
gsc2day26.jpg

Next up.... Raspberry Kush

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics she should b bomb cuz she looks very healthy & happy

JAWS

JAWS

hello LUMP:sun
finaly some one is showing the GSC in action and in real time, thank you for this my friend..

i have one single seedlings that were hoping is the GSC we wont know untill she{?} gets bigger and what your doing here will help a lot IF what you have is the real GSC....im runing the same GSC seeds as my brother KINGER hes futher along then I so when he knows i'll know if we have the REAL GSC from seeds, there is a chance were going to get the CHERRY PIE but either way im super stoked and i fill super lucky to even have a chance to get her from seed...

i hope you stay with this thread untill the BEAUTIFUL end...
thank you much:bong2::bong2:

P.S.
also very interested in seeing what your RASBERRY KUSH is all about, ive heard of RASBERRY BUBBA is this what your runing??.....

L

lumpstatus

Raspberry Kush

Thanks for the kind words! I have some veg pics of gsc ill put up for those who want to compare your cuts/seeds with... For now......

Here goes some shots of the Raspberry Kush and as JAWS pointed out aka Raspberry Bubba depending on who you ask! Ran 50 of these topped on a 4x8 table filled with 7 bags of coco. Same feed as GSC.

All pics taken on day 28

raspberry1day28.jpg
raspberry3day28.jpg
raspberry2day28.jpg
raspberry4day28.jpg

Ive got some Larry OG clone only and some Pink Kush beans I popped that are a bit further along... Ill take some pics soon. Some Louis XIII OG is also flowering but only for a few days.

L

lumpstatus

I cant speak for the GSC specifically but if you need good genetics that are verified real deal clone only cuts and you are in the norcal area Ape from the old PNC in socal has a new spot open in Oakland! Urban Farm Center of Oakland.

I have gotten numerous different cuts from him all turned out to be what they said they were. In fact Ape hooked up my Larry cut years ago and she is still my #1 og and the only one I run!

B

bluewaves

Very nice grow ...loves running the beds .. What a nice collections
U got there .. Can't wait for the blow up! Post up pics of full beds
Like to see how others runs there's !

JAWS

JAWS

hello LUMP:emo:emo
YES SIR i was thinking it was the BUBBA got a freind runing a HYBRID of her but i was told there was really no real shot at getting her in seed form, HAHAHA story of my life on that statement....will be hanging out if ya dont mind i want to see how your STRAIGHT RASBERRY BUBBA turns out...

was hunting the PINK KUSH a couple years ago but after a bit just flat out ran out of PASSION for her so stoped the hunt!!....

LOUISE now thers a winner just not starting to look for info on this one its yet another one thats hard to get into ones hands, ahh maybe if your in CALI these type of GENETICS are far more easyly gettable....would love to see some pics of this one when you get her to looking proper...

over-all you got a hell of a line up and im sure youe aware of that fact, keep banging those BEAUTIES out and will keep eye balling them...
very nice:bong2:

L

lumpstatus

I saw the pics you put up in the other thread spicoli and they are very similar to my gsc...Mine have significantly more space between nodes but keep in mind I veg under 400w hps, not halide which gives more stretch. Also, I don't air cool my veg lights and therefore have the glass removed from the hoods so they do generate a lot of heat...point being is I keep my lights high up from the plants which also increases stretch. You definately have that thick main stem like mine do and most the leaves look very similar too. I don't know if you have grown kens GDP but it has those bigger leaves with really long stems on her, which I also see in the cookie. good sized leaves that have thick long stems. I'll take more pics later and put them up...

Also, I will see Ape this weekend I'll let him know you said hello! I have heard him mention spicoli from the farm numerous times so now I know who he's talking about :)

Not to mention he said he would chime in on my thread here, but we know how that goes! I don't think he even finished up his own thread lol! what's up ape? where u at? ;)

510grapez

Hey just wondering where is Urban Farm Center located??? Cause I'm in NorCal and in search of Banana Kush please help me out.. I'm also running Gsc, currently vegging but they are growing really slow.. Don't know why???

C

Cali Grower

I was told by someone close, as in good friends for years, to the creators of the GSC strain that it wont be released for public use. Its possible they gifted it to a friend that handed it down, and so on. Time will tell, there's no denying the cookies. The source is highly trusted, im not just tryna flame your thread. In fact, I hope it is out, cause that means I have a chance to get my hands on it. Lol Good luck on the grow nevertheless

L

lumpstatus

510grapez
Urban Farm Center
1730 Franklin Street Suite 211 Oakland, CA

Cali Grower
It seems that like you, many others are "close" or know someone who knows someone who claims to know something about the cookie. Ive read multiple posts from multiple people who claim that the cookie will never be released. Ive read posts of people who claim that the creator is pissed off that its been released. Ive heard rumors that the cookie belongs to a bay area rapper named burner. Ive read dozens of different and conflicting stories. So am I crazy for thinking your story or any of these other stories are bullshit? I have been around this "industry" long enough to realize that there are lies coming out of most of these peoples mouths. Im not saying you are a liar but many people are...maybe your friends not even a liar but perhaps his friends are? Who knows if I have the cookie or not. But a lot of dispensaries are carrying it. Enough to know its probably not all coming from one guy. Maybe a group of guys? hmmmm... How long would it take for someone to give it up? Its not unheard of for people to offer $20,000+ for a single cut!

Only time will tell...

B

Bayareaballer

The cookies are out. But the real strain is hard to come by. I heard it was more of a bushy strain. A friend of a friend put up a 15K bounty for a mother of the GSC, also got the Platinum GSC as well. True cuts are around but people are asking 1K for a single clone.

Top Bottom